Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As more proof that I will watch anything if it's in HD, I watched THE KARATE KID last night. I forgot it ended so abruptly after the big win.

Will be watching THREE KINGS in glorious HD tonight. I must be on a Gulf War kick.

Comment

• The Karate Kid is epic in its awesome cheesyness.

And Liz Shue is still a hottie in it.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        As more proof that I will watch anything if it's in HD, I watched THE KARATE KID last night. I forgot it ended so abruptly after the big win.

Will be watching THREE KINGS in glorious HD tonight. I must be on a Gulf War kick.
        Three King's is great! I been watching a lot of war themed movies lately also!
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Yeah, it is. It's been a long time since I last saw it so it's like watching it for the first time. I forgot Spike Jonze was the fourth guy.

Comment

• I <3 Spike in that movie.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Ok, so we watched This Movie is Not Yet Rated and An American Werewolf in London.

The doc was infuriating and insightful. Fuck the MPAA. More to come on Lesley and I's podcast.

Werewolf was still awesome after all these years, and I think Lesley enjoyed it for what it is. Once again, we'll chat about it on She's Right, I'm Rob.

Comment

• This Movie is Not Yet Rated is awesome. Wall-E was sooo good. I checked out Step Brothers on Monday night and it was okay. Not as good as Talladega Nights or Blades of Glory but, it is better than Semi-Pro.
                "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

• The thing I like about Karate Kid is, once you finish the 1st one, play the 2nd right away. The beginning of the 2nd was the end of the 1st. And I love the 2nd one, with the crazy Japanese dude who totally fucks Daniel up.
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Yeah, he kicks the shit out of him. Until the drum-circle showdown.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• ha, love that grave said he'll watch anything in HD. I find myself doing the same thing. Sadly I haven't watched any of the 15 or so movies I have waiting for me. Tonight I will watch something good...maybe the Untouchables...or maybe I'll fall asleep watching GenKill again.
                      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• I'm watching 28 Weeks Later right now. It's not awful but, holy crap, are these kids retarded or what? "Hey, we just got back to Britain. Let's go outside the safe zone!"

Oh shit, and now the Full Monty guy is gouging out his wife's eyes! WTF! Spoiler!

ha, love that grave said he'll watch anything in HD.
                        Sad but true. I've watched the entire run of Smallville, through the season where Bizarro shows up at the end of the finale (season six?), because it's HD. Some episodes are too bad. And by some episodes, I mean the ones where there are boobies on display.
                        Last edited by gravedigger; 07-31-2008, 09:01 PM.

Comment

• Smallville? Really? REALLY?

Just watched American Zombie. This is how Romero's flick should have been. At least in the documentary theme that is. I enjoyed it. Played it almost completely straight. Some pretty good scenes and ideas in this one.

Comment

• I know. Secret shame. Well, not-so-secret now.

28 Weeks Later ended up being kind of crappy. It starts out pretty good but then has only a few high points through the rest of the running time. Helicopter vs. infected was pretty cool.

Comment

• I liked both of the 28 series...they weren't great but def entertaining. Am Zom is the one with the Asian chick director right?
                              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Yep.

Comment

Working...
                                X