The Book of Eli

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Book of Eli

Anyone care about this? I read the set visit on Chud and was shocked that they were not allowed to spill the beans over what the book is, even thought they were more than happy to at Comic Con. And honestly, using that book makes no sense at all.

If it gets some raving reviews, I'll see it. For now I'm really 'meh'.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

I'm sure I'll check it out at some point. Is it a theater film for me? Not at all. I'm not a fan of Denzel, but Gary Oldman could be good. Who knows?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Pile of MEH. More so than the MEH I felt about Avatar.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

You saw it in 2d. Nothing you say about movies is taken seriously anymore.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Because Avatar becomes an even better movie when it becomes "immersive" but not really. Right.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
            Because Avatar becomes an even better movie when it becomes "immersive" but not really. Right.
            3D doesn't make it a better movie, but it does make it a better experience.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

The plot of If You Give a Mouse a Cookie was more engrossing than Avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                3D doesn't make it a better movie, but it does make it a better experience.
                Also, it's the way the director wanted it. Nerdious just can't admit he failed in regards to the way he saw the flick.

Comment

So, if I watch the movie in 3D and I'm still not amazed, are you going to refund me back my money?

Comment

No, I'm saying that you fail for not seeing a movie in the way everyone told you to see it, the way the director wanted it to be seen, etc. It won't make you love the movie if you already hate it. I honestly can't understand why you didn't see it in 3D though?

Comment

Because a friend has issues with 3D movies.

Also, the 25 minutes worth of clips at Comic-Con didn't do anything for me.

Now, if Avatar was a "4D" experience, then I might love it.

Comment

It's you who hate fun, not me. And tell your friend they're dumb.

Comment

Nerdious won't be satisfied until they offer it in 3D with complementary fellatio.
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I'm taking my little bro to see it again this weekend in 3D because his dumb cunt of a mother refused to see it in 3D with him. Can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              Nerdious won't be satisfied until they offer it in 3D with complementary fellatio.
                              Exactly. Every movie must be orgasmic, whether it's mentally or physically.

And my friend can't deal with 3D movies because of their glasses. They've gotten a headache while watching Up in 3D.

Comment

Working...
                              X