Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Random shit

Random shit Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

Old 04-09-2009, 01:52 PM
where's the beef?

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Also, I dont' hate any store...except for Hollister and Abercrombie. Cause fuck anyone and everyone who shops there. Seriously. If you shop there you are a fucking dumb douchebag.
Old 04-09-2009, 01:53 PM
Hmm?

nerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurts

I don't really hate Starbucks. I just don't get it. They charge you like 4-6 bucks for a cup of coffee. And when McDonalds does it for cheaper, they start freaking out.
Old 04-09-2009, 01:54 PM
Hmm?

nerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurts

What about J. Crew? Cause I fancy like that. And by fancy, I mean pretentious.
Old 04-09-2009, 01:55 PM
Hmm?

And the only way Starbucks is catering to people is having a store on every other block.
Old 04-09-2009, 01:56 PM
where's the beef?

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
I don't really hate Starbucks. I just don't get it. They charge you like 4-6 bucks for a cup of coffee. And when McDonalds does it for cheaper, they start freaking out.
Except McDonalds doesn't do the coffee I like. But yes, for just normal coffee there are better alternatives. Dunkin' Donuts for the win.
Old 04-09-2009, 01:58 PM
Hmm?

I'm just upset because as a consumer, I want my shit for cheap. No one really cares about how much the employees were paid, especially if you're buying Nikes or any other type of clothes. So why get upset now?
Old 04-09-2009, 01:59 PM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

Starbucks touched Nerdious in the bathing suit area.
Old 04-09-2009, 02:00 PM
where's the beef?

Quote:
I'm just upset because as a consumer, I want my shit for cheap. No one really cares about how much the employees were paid, especially if you're buying Nikes or any other type of clothes. So why get upset now?

Old 04-09-2009, 02:00 PM
Hmm?

So did Ari, but you don't see me complaining.
Old 04-09-2009, 02:03 PM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

I don't drink Starbucks...and to be honest I don't shop at many chain stores. Certain shit you have to deal with and pick the lesser of two evils...hence why I'd rather shop with Target.

Here's the big difference for me. When I go to Target I realize that all they care about is my money. The way they advertise is all about getting my hard earned cash. They don't advertise that they build futures and give people careers. They don't say that they give a fuck about the community. All they care is that they got me to buy a new Martha Stewart mop because it looks cool. As far as customer service...who the fuck needs it to buy diapers and paper towels? No one...I don't expect customer service at Target...Wal-Mart does the exact opposite. They are big on advertising customer service and all this other shit. I have been to Wal-Mart about 5 times total. I have not once been greeted by their fucking geriatric/ghetto/challenged/simple fucking greeters. The stores are always a mess/dirty/crowded. Fuck Wal-Mart. And fuck all big businesses.
Old 04-09-2009, 02:04 PM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Quote:
That's why I will buy more shit online...actually I don't need to be spending money any way....FUCK
Old 04-09-2009, 02:04 PM
Hmm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiG B View Post
I don't drink Starbucks...and to be honest I don't shop at many chain stores. Certain shit you have to deal with and pick the lesser of two evils...hence why I'd rather shop with Target.

Here's the big difference for me. When I go to Target I realize that all they care about is my money. The way they advertise is all about getting my hard earned cash. They don't advertise that they build futures and give people careers. They don't say that they give a fuck about the community. All they care is that they got me to buy a new Martha Stewart mop because it looks cool. As far as customer service...who the fuck needs it to buy diapers and paper towels? No one...I don't expect customer service at Target...Wal-Mart does the exact opposite. They are big on advertising customer service and all this other shit. I have been to Wal-Mart about 5 times total. I have not once been greeted by their fucking geriatric/ghetto/challenged/simple fucking greeters. The stores are always a mess/dirty/crowded. Fuck Wal-Mart. And fuck all big businesses.
It's because you're Hispanic.
Old 04-09-2009, 02:07 PM
where's the beef?

Quote:
It's because you're Hispanic.

I dunno why, but this one line made me actually LOL. haha
Old 04-09-2009, 02:09 PM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Podcaust Racewar '09 began over a message board conversation about Wal-Mart........
Old 04-09-2009, 02:11 PM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

and overpriced coffee
Old 04-09-2009, 02:12 PM
where's the beef?

Old 04-09-2009, 02:12 PM
Hmm?

Hey, all I'm saying is be glad you're not African American. Otherwise, not only would they not greet you, they'll also follow you till you leave the store.
Old 04-09-2009, 02:13 PM
where's the beef?

Quote:
Hey, all I'm saying is be glad you're not African American. Otherwise, not only would they not greet you, they'll also follow you till you leave the store.

Shit I used to get followed in every store I went to. EVERYTIME. I love the burbs. Only here would people be afraid of me.
Old 04-09-2009, 02:15 PM
Hmm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Shit I used to get followed in every store I went to. EVERYTIME. I love the burbs. Only here would people be afraid of me.
Yah, but you look like a hooligan up to no good already.
Old 04-09-2009, 02:16 PM
Hmm?

A soul patch beard?! Get someone on him quick!