Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A raw steak? Awesome. Some fucking ground beef? No. Just no. They can take this pretentious shit to Austin. Lola = with it.

Comment

• hahaha. YES.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• A Hawaiian pizza from Old Chicago. And beer. 4 to be exact...enough to finish off my mini-tour and get the Cinco De Mayo shirt.

My wife took me there last night to decompress from yesterday's stress. It was wonderful.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• If Jake or Vin ever come to Texas I want to witness them eat that nasty looking shit. And Jake "My middle name is fucking sushi" Sherzer, I lulz @ you being ashamed of Billy and I.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'd eat it in a heartbeat as well, Josh. It was seriously tasty when I had it that one time.
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
              If Jake or Vin ever come to Texas I want to witness them eat that nasty looking shit. And Jake "My middle name is fucking sushi" Sherzer, I lulz @ you being ashamed of Billy and I.
              I will eat mine, yours, that other guy's, and everyone else's...

con mucho GUSTO!

Comment

If Jake or Vin ever come to Texas I want to witness them eat that nasty looking shit. And Jake "My middle name is fucking sushi" Sherzer, I lulz @ you being ashamed of Billy and I.
                I won't witness shit because I'll be outside on the grill making fajitas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  I'd eat it in a heartbeat as well, Josh. It was seriously tasty when I had it that one time.
                  Originally posted by V View Post
                  I will eat mine, yours, that other guy's, and everyone else's...

con mucho GUSTO!
                  Congrats to you both, however I can't imagine the texture being something I'd like in my mouth. Sorry, but taste is only one part of my dining critique. The food must look, smell, and feel good as well. I know, I'm weird.
                  Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  I won't witness shit because I'll be outside on the grill making fajitas.
                  Dude we totally need to do a grill out sometime, preferably when my kids are elsewhere.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I did some chicken fried steak with the homesick texan recipe. Color me surprised, I found it "meh". It's mainly the bland sauce and the coating that I didn't find up to snuff. Unless I severly fucked up, I doubt it as my schnitzels are really great and chicken fried steaks are a beef version of it, it's just weird.

Vin, can you help out?
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Brie en' Croute.....

dipped in spaghetti sauce!

WTH?
                      “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        I did some chicken fried steak with the homesick texan recipe. Color me surprised, I found it "meh". It's mainly the bland sauce and the coating that I didn't find up to snuff. Unless I severly fucked up, I doubt it as my schnitzels are really great and chicken fried steaks are a beef version of it, it's just weird.

Vin, can you help out?
                        Sauce? Umm, CFS only works wiff gravy mang.

Comment

• Also I made Salisbury steak with rice and gravy, and cream corn on the side. Beef was seasoned with salt, pepper, cayenne and basil. Was pretty nom.

Comment

Sauce? Umm, CFS only works wiff gravy mang.
                            It was the gravy. Sauce, nearly is the same shit. I did as it's supposed to be done, apparently...
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Lots of Mexican food this weekend capped off by a carnitas bowl from Chipotle 2nite - double meat, black beans, rice, fajita veg, salsa verde, pico de gallo, a bit of sour cream, a bit of cheez, a ton of lettuce - gonna chase those with a few Blue Moon Honey Wheat beerz and call it an evening with Red Dead Redemption.
                              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                                It was the gravy. Sauce, nearly is the same shit. I did as it's supposed to be done, apparently...

Did it look like that?

Also something was not done correctly because CFS is awesome period. No argument allowed. Not even Canadian arguments.

Comment

Working...
                                X