POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    The transcript? Kinda. The big key this week was learning how Trump’s lawyers had a dummy Corp system for blackmail payments. This after a year of pretending they don’t do that sort of thing.
    That was my takeaway as well. This whole 'Stormy Daniels' thing was looking to be one kind of scandal but it actually seems to maybe be entirely different and possibly much bigger than anyone expected.

it truly is a 'follow the money' situation.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• So is Easy D really smart sbout concealing criminal activities or does he just hire people to take care of whatever?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
        So is Easy D really smart sbout concealing criminal activities or does he just hire people to take care of whatever?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Well, he had Russian mob protection for years. So, it's not really about smart. It's about getting used to having perks and then having those perks revoked.

(Seriously, Fargo Season 3 is going to look like the Oracle of Delphi in about 4-5 years.)
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I assume the National Enquirer search warrants have something to do with Trump. I'm interested to see what happens there.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
            I assume the National Enquirer search warrants have something to do with Trump. I'm interested to see what happens there.

When he couldn't blackball somebody, Trump would feed stories (real or not) to TMZ and the Enquirer. If it a rush job, he'd pay them to make up shit.

i.e. The stories that suddenly came out of nowhere on Ted Cruz, then went away an hour after he dropped out of the election.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Yeah, that's what I was guessing since they were/are clearly on his side.

Comment

• Deftly played by the Democrats to let the Republicans control the narrative of this shitty shutdown and get...nothing in return? Wait, that can't be right...

Comment

• Yeah, this feels like a major step backwards.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    Yeah, this feels like a major step backwards.
                    Thankfully, they're not in control of Team Mueller.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      Deftly played by the Democrats to let the Republicans control the narrative of this shitty shutdown and get...nothing in return? Wait, that can't be right...
                      They got CHIP funded for the next six years and they gave up none of the leverage they currently have.

Unfortunately, they just don't have a lot of leverage here.
                      Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• I was going to say, what leverage? Good job on CHIP, I guess, but they should have forced that issue months ago.

Comment

• It’s a zero sum game. It could’ve gone far worse, so it’s got that going for it.

Comment

• That’s the thing. There’s no way to win here. It liberals and progressives want better immigration policy, we need to win elections.
                            Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                              That’s the thing. There’s no way to win here. It liberals and progressives want better immigration policy, we need to win elections.
                              Exactly.

And, while I type this Mueller got Sessions in a sit-down interview. Reaching out for details.

Comment

• NY Times says Sessions interview happened last week with more to come this week. Still, word is they have another Cabinet member blabbing right now.

I'd still love to get a better sense of what's going on.

Comment

Working...
                                X