No announcement yet.

South Park Season Whatever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And what about that last scene with Cartman having an orgasm on the toilet while having imaginary butt-sex with "Cupid-Cartman" and his mom walks in on it and thinks it's cute.
    Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• "Tee Hee"
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• great episode last night.

ninjas as ISIS was fantastic. "Ninjas? That's so gay."

Stuff with the cops was hilarious. Barbrady shooting that kid in the beginning was hilarious. LOVE what they're doing with Lesley. Ever since PC showed up and has been calling her out I've been doing the same thing to my wife.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Holy shit to this week's episode. PERFECT. PC Principal losing his shit about being in an ad was fucking hilarious. I also love Jimmy-centric episodes

so goddamn good.

Comment

• great fucking season even if it just turned into The World's End.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/U-zJL9JuOLQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• So, how about the boys destroying all of Cartman's web-enabled devices, Kyle's dad being the internet troll and all of the girls breaking up with the boys?

I thought that Wendy had already broken up with Stan a while ago. When did they get back together?
                Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
                  So, how about the boys destroying all of Cartman's web-enabled devices, Kyle's dad being the internet troll and all of the girls breaking up with the boys?

I thought that Wendy had already broken up with Stan a while ago. When did they get back together?

They got back a few seasons ago. The weird push to use the Lysistrata as a plot device didn't make that much sense.

Plus, they're really not using Kenny in these first two episodes.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• The quitting twitter stuff was fucking hilarious.

Gerald and the Boston sequence was gold.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      The quitting twitter stuff was fucking hilarious.

Gerald and the Boston sequence was gold.

I was trying to grab a screenshot of Gerald/Boston for the 3 Fictional Characters bullshit.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I hope they keep up with that. I'd love for them to pull a Randy with Gerald.

Comment

• amazing episode this week holy shit

Comment

• Not a bad start but kind of limp overall. The White People Renovating Houses shit was spot on though. That's all Lesley watches and the "open concept" shit was lulzworthy.

Comment

• Cartman's take on Logic was pretty funny last night. Everything with Tweek and twitter was fucking gold.

Comment

• the priest episode was supremely unfunny. That being said, the response from the Church was much funnier.

And by funnier I mean horrific.

Comment

Working...
                                X