Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Video Games

Video Games We play them, and we know you do. Discuss games ranging from Custard's Revenge to Burnout Revenge here.

Old 04-07-2010, 02:29 PM
where's the beef?

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Going back to MW2 and not being able to blow up a building that a camper is hiding in pisses me off to no end now.
Old 04-07-2010, 02:29 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

God I haven't touched BF2 in like a week itchitchitch.
Old 04-07-2010, 02:30 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

The one place that MW2 truly takes the cake over BF2 is all the different play modes. I would like for BF2 to have more game types. Other than that, BF2 all day every day. MW2 feels so simple and blah. There's nothing dynamic to it.
Old 04-07-2010, 02:31 PM
???????

ScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy Blanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun Hocken View Post
Have you tried BF2 Scott? Just curious?
Hell no, hated the first and the demo just didn't do it for me. If I could afford to get it I would only to play online

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1
Old 04-07-2010, 02:32 PM
where's the beef?

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

I was the same man. I FUCKING HATED the first one. And wasn't sold on the demo either. But if you get a chance to rent it or something, do it. It's so much better than MW2 it's fucking ridiculous.
Old 04-07-2010, 09:40 PM
Fleshlight King

Really cool, and love the dig at the beginning.
Old 04-08-2010, 06:38 PM
Miyagi proud of Danielsan

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
B-Metal... you're just mad you couldn't afford to keep both games so now you throw the hate at MW2, as much as you played I find it hard to believe.
Ummm, actually with the new job paying me pretty well I could go buy MW2 right now AND the map pack no problem. I bought Just Cause 2 instead. So yeah, fuck you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun Hocken View Post
Going back to MW2 and not being able to blow up a building that a camper is hiding in pisses me off to no end now.
EXACTLY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
Hell no, hated the first and the demo just didn't do it for me. If I could afford to get it I would only to play online
You should get it because it's a damn good game. But feel free to stay in glitchland and put up with all the d-bags.
Old 04-09-2010, 04:15 AM
Jesse! We have to cook!

Master Shake is so fucking epic it hurtsMaster Shake is so fucking epic it hurtsMaster Shake is so fucking epic it hurtsMaster Shake is so fucking epic it hurtsMaster Shake is so fucking epic it hurtsMaster Shake is so fucking epic it hurtsMaster Shake is so fucking epic it hurtsMaster Shake is so fucking epic it hurtsMaster Shake is so fucking epic it hurtsMaster Shake is so fucking epic it hurtsMaster Shake is so fucking epic it hurts

I also traded in my MW2 copy for BC2 for the 360. Too many knife-teleporters, too many nuke-boosters.

BC2 is like night and day to MW2. I like how it rewards you for being an actual good teammate by being helpful while rampaging, something MW2 never did.
Old 04-09-2010, 08:43 AM
where's the beef?

THAT.
Old 04-09-2010, 08:02 PM

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Shake View Post
I also traded in my MW2 copy for BC2 for the 360. Too many knife-teleporters, too many nuke-boosters.

BC2 is like night and day to MW2. I like how it rewards you for being an actual good teammate by being helpful while rampaging, something MW2 never did.
DOUBLE freaking THAT!! That in a nutshell is why MW2 will never see light of day in my home again.
Old 04-25-2010, 11:07 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Blarg, why do rockets and shit not work if they don't hit your target before you die?! WHY?!?! BULLSHIT!!! aASdfkjhlasdf!11
Old 04-26-2010, 10:53 AM

BF does not have that issue. :-)
Old 04-28-2010, 03:14 PM
Fleshlight King

http://www.destructoid.com/analyst-i...--172293.phtml

Nail in the coffin. I think last tally is something like 26 people have ditched IW for Respawn.
Old 04-28-2010, 03:14 PM
where's the beef?

And with that MW is dead.
Old 04-28-2010, 03:17 PM
Fleshlight King

BUT BUT SLEDGEHAMMER! AND TREYARCH!
Old 04-28-2010, 03:19 PM
where's the beef?

lulz.

MW TO THE XTREME! UNLOCK TONY HAWK WITH PREORDER AT GAMESTOP!
Old 04-28-2010, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
lulz.

MW TO THE XTREME! UNLOCK TONY HAWK WITH PREORDER AT GAMESTOP!
Hahaha
Old 04-28-2010, 03:23 PM
Fleshlight King

With pre-order receive code to download the Modern Warfare 3 theme to Guitar Hero World Tour 7 and DJ Hero 2!
Old 04-28-2010, 03:24 PM
Fleshlight King

No lie though, I would love to be Ghost in WoW. His balaclava would look awesome on a rogue.