Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Documentaries: The epic thread of interesting ones!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's an article regarding Cocaine Cowboy's in the latest Maxim I received with Marissa Miller on the cover... goes a bit more in depth on The Godmother.
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Cocaine Cowboys, kinda sucked. It wasn't bad, but wasn't great...they're doing part 2 all about the Godmother. Should be worth a look.
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Originally posted by Big Brother View Post
        Cocaine Cowboys, kinda sucked. It wasn't bad, but wasn't great...they're doing part 2 all about the Godmother. Should be worth a look.
        Wow Bryan, it sucked... where your kids distracting you while watching it? Everyone I spoke to that has seen this had only good thing's to say... Miami Vice status!
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

Too much talking...about the same shit. I'm desensitized due to the heavy amounts of rap music I listen to.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Brother View Post
            Too much talking...about the same shit. I'm desensitized due to the heavy amounts of rap music I listen to.
            And that's the problem with society today, everyone is desensitized due to the thing's they see and here which is when people see a 70 year old man get hit by a car they just keep walking like nothing happen and don't help

Comment

Nah i'd stop for something like that...the movie just kinda dragged on. they didn't keep me interested.

Comment

Ganja Queen, just watched it.. pretty good, fucked up shit to happen.

Bali, Indonesia. Schapelle Corby, a 27-year-old Australian woman, languishes in Kerobokan Prison for a crime she insists she didn't commit. Shapelle had flown to Bali in October 2004 to join her sister Mercedes (married to a Bali man) for a two week vacation at the beach. Among her luggage was an unlocked boogie-board bag. When she arrived in Bali and was asked by customs officials to open the tote, she discovered a ten-pound bag of cannabis flattened next to the board. Though she says she knew nothing about the marijuana, Shapelle was immediately arrested, never imagining the firestorm that would ensue.
                http://www.hbo.com/docs/docuseries/g...een/index.html

Comment

Best making of documentary I've seen would have to be Hearts of Darkness. All the shit that happened trying to get Apocalypse Now made is insane.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Yeah, that is a pretty great one.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

You can't find Hearts of Darkness can you?
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

This is all I could find on the 'tube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YidoJ...eature=related
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Hearts of Darkness was just recently released on dvd. I really need to see it.
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                            You can't find Hearts of Darkness can you?
                            Yeah it just recently was finally released on dvd. I've been meaning to get it. I first saw it when I took a class on the films of Francis Ford Coppola. The professor had a bootleg copy. The film was almost impossible to find and was never included in any of the dvd releases of Apocalypse Now, which is insane. Something about the rights to Hearts of Darkness being the reason.

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                            Hearts of Darkness was just recently released on dvd. I really need to see it.
                            It's a must watch, even if you don't like Apocalypse Now. Shit, I think this is blasphemous of me to even think or say, but it may even be better than Apocalypse Now, now that I think of it.
                            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Well I have no problem with Apocalypse ( I own both versions), so the doc is right up my alley.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Just watched a HBO Doc called The Recruiter, confirms my belief that a recruiter is like a used car salesman.

Comment

Working...
                                X