Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peacemaker, The Flash, Arrow, Gotham, Preacher and DC Comics' TV Multiverse SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Spoiler: spoilers 
    so is the real Jay from Earth 1 the one in the iron mask

Spoiler: Spoilers 
    Still not sure, but my guess is similar. A Jay Garrick is probably in the iron mask, just not where this Jay is from. Maybe Earth 1 Jay, maybe the real Earth 2 Jay, a twin, a Jay taken from some other point in time, so many possibilities. Only reason to hide his face is the fact that it's probably the same as Zoom's.

How long until Velocity 9 hits the streets, or Wally starts using it?
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• That episode of The Flash was really good. The ending was dumb, though. Y u stand so close?!

Comment

• right? we were yelling at the tv.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Jay had to do his touchdown celebration.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• he sold it sooooo poorly.

Like "ok, I'm going to get grabbed.......NOW!"
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That reveal in The Flash tonight!

Comment

• RIGHT?!

Does that mean that our guess of who is in the iron mask is still the same?

Dug the shit out of King Shark and everything they did with him.

Watched last week's Arrow as well. So Dahrk can kill people through a tv screen? WTF?

Comment

• Dude is all powerful, I guess. Maybe some kind of astral projection?

The Flash reveal was interesting but confusing considering the masked captive. Maybe the guy in the mask is

Spoiler: not Eric Stoltz 
                  Barry's dad?

I'm interested to see where they go with it. The show has been so entertaining that they've earned my trust for a while. Hell, Walking Dead is mostly hot garbage and I still watch that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    RIGHT?!

Does that mean that our guess of who is in the iron mask is still the same?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    The Flash reveal was interesting but confusing considering the masked captive. Maybe the guy in the mask is

Spoiler: not Eric Stoltz 
                    Barry's dad?
                      Spoiler: Spoiler 
                    So Zoom is Hunter Zolomon/Earth 1 Jay, who I also thought could possibly be in the mask if Earth 1 or 2 Jay/Hunter was Zoom. It could be Henry Allen. We haven't seen him since he was freed. Who else wouldn't Zoom want us to see and hear? Maybe there's a third Jay Garrick, or maybe who we thought was Earth 2 Jay Garrick never was actually Jay/Earth 2 Flash. But Harrison Wells knew Jay so maybe not. I have to rethink this. Fuck, maybe it's Eddie Thawne or Eobard Thawne. I love this show.

Comment

• Did anyone catch Legends last week? I just watched it (it was fun) but who was the guy at the end? You know, the guy who wasn't the guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        Did anyone catch Legends last week? I just watched it (it was fun) but who was the guy at the end? You know, the guy who wasn't the guy.
                          Spoiler: For the spoiler sensitive 
                        That's Connor Hawke, the second Green Arrow, and Oliver's son. He took over as Green Arrow when Oliver died in the 90s.

Comment

• Little behind on all this stuff. Really dug getting to watch J'onn go green on Supergirl. I like that show a lot, in general, but I have to say: it defies logic to an unforgivable extent that there could be something like 10 Kryptonian revolutionaries - ten General Zods, in effect - flying around without attracting Superman's immediate attention.
                          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                              Spoiler: For the spoiler sensitive 
                            That's Connor Hawke, the second Green Arrow, and Oliver's son. He took over as Green Arrow when Oliver died in the 90s.
                              Spoiler:  
                            Interesting. I wonder if they somehow landed on an alternate Earth (unlikely, I know) or if maybe he isn't Ollie's kid. I only say that because I refuse to believe Ollie and Felicity won't be together forever.

I knew you'd know, Fil! You'll never let us down!

Comment

• playing catch up on Gotham. I kind of want a whole show of just Nygma and Cobblepot as roommates.

the fight between Alfred and the whip chick was great.

Bruce
                              scamming the blonde with Chibs was awesome. Good on him.

I only have one episode left before this comes back next week. I still dig it.

The stuff with the Order is kinda neat.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                  Spoiler:  
                                Interesting. I wonder if they somehow landed on an alternate Earth (unlikely, I know) or if maybe he isn't Ollie's kid. I only say that because I refuse to believe Ollie and Felicity won't be together forever.

I knew you'd know, Fil! You'll never let us down!
                                You might be right. They have changed characters before from their comic counterpart. I'm thinking it's an alternate future, although it could be a different Earth as well. Although, this week's Arrow might have ended Oliver and Felicity (I doubt it).

Cool to see Vixen show up on Arrow last night. Hopefully she shows up again on Flash or Arrow.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                playing catch up on Gotham. I kind of want a whole show of just Nygma and Cobblepot as roommates.

the fight between Alfred and the whip chick was great.

Bruce
                                scamming the blonde with Chibs was awesome. Good on him.

I only have one episode left before this comes back next week. I still dig it.

The stuff with the Order is kinda neat.
                                I forgot about this show. It was cool seeing Chibs. I can't recall what happened in the last episode. I have to stop hate watching this show.

Comment

Working...
                                X