No announcement yet.

Loki, WandaVision, and the rest of Marvel on TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Matt Murdock: lawyer AND superhero!
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• but his lawyering shit is boring and unfortunately even his non lawyering shit is sort of boring. Elektra and The Punisher were the best parts of the season.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• On that , we agree on.

I loved her accent as well.

"OH MAAAACHOOUUUUUUUU. YOU SHOUILD NOT BE AFRAID TO KILL!"

Comment

• Yeah the only thing I enjoyed in S2 was when Punisher was on screen. Elektra didn't do much for me either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            because lawyer shows are boring and I wanted superheroes to do superhero things!

This isn't Law & Order: Hell's Kitchen dammit.
            Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            but his lawyering shit is boring and unfortunately even his non lawyering shit is sort of boring. Elektra and The Punisher were the best parts of the season.
            Hating on lawyers and lawyer shows? WHY YOU MAKE IGGY CRY, RERB?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              Yeah the only thing I enjoyed in S2 was when Punisher was on screen. Elektra didn't do much for me either.
              Wasn't feeling Elektra either. Now Stick? Need more of his shit and more Punisher.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'm four episodes into Luke Cage and like it quite a bit so far. I assume it will fall victim to the "why the hell is this 13 episodes?" Marvel Curse soon. The montages and music are great. And I really like the guy playing Luke.

Oh, and Frank Whaley!

Comment

• Luke Cage does indeed suffer from the Marvel Curse. However the weird diversion to stretch out the season involves a lot of Rosario Dawson so that means it handles the Curse the best out of all the marvel shows. The ending was kind of a downer. I think I'm too used to each season completely wrapping up a story with a hint of what's going to happen next. Virtually nothing was finished here. Still, easily the best soundtrack to any of these shows and I liked most of the characters.

Comment

• I need to watch that.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      Luke Cage does indeed suffer from the Marvel Curse. However the weird diversion to stretch out the season involves a lot of Rosario Dawson so that means it handles the Curse the best out of all the marvel shows. The ending was kind of a downer. I think I'm too used to each season completely wrapping up a story with a hint of what's going to happen next. Virtually nothing was finished here. Still, easily the best soundtrack to any of these shows and I liked most of the characters.
                      Jidenna is a huge hit in my house from the show. Hell my 5 year old requested suits for Xmas because of his song Classic Man.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/p7nfhrTlmIY?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Looks good but I never even finished Jones or Cage. That being said, I do like Kung Fu shit so this may be the second Marvel series that'll I will actually finish.

Comment

• I finished Cage and Jones (the best two series they've done), but I don't give a fuck at allllllllllllllllllllll about millionaire trust fund kung-fu baby.

Comment

• See, I'm more interested in Iron Fist than Cage, which I have yet to see.

Comment

• I watch all these things and so far have liked them all, some more than others. I'm in.

Comment

Working...
                                X