Loki, WandaVision, and the rest of Marvel on TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    I enjoy that Daredevil sees things just like Neo after he was blinded by Smith.
    It pissed me off, as that's the only major detail that the show fucked up on.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Daredevil and the Defenders to show up in Infinity War? neat.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

At this point, Ms. Lion is going to show up in it.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Who was the guy Stick was talking to at the end of episode 7? Would I know who it is if I had read DD religiously back in the day?

WTFFFF to Kingpin's episode. Wow.

Comment

Pretty great. I am shocked at Cox's performance, since I considered him the weak point of Stardust which I LOVE (fuck/fuck da hataz). Vinny was incredible. So do they stash him for a good chunk of S2 and bring him back? Got to right?

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              Who was the guy Stick was talking to at the end of episode 7? Would I know who it is if I had read DD religiously back in the day?

WTFFFF to Kingpin's episode. Wow.
              Probably Stone, his other pupil.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

About 6 episodes into this so far. I believe we meet Stick in the next episode. I really dig it and hope Kingpin is in more of the episodes going further. He's the best part of the show not named Rosario Dawson.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Yeah, Stick was episode 7 and it was probably the best episode yet. Until you get to episode 8 with Kingpin.

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                  Probably Stone, his other pupil.
                  Does Stone end up being a bad guy? They only showed his back (all scarred up) and long dark hair. It seemed like he was colluding with Stick but was in charge.

Comment

Nah, he's a good guy.

Even brought Elektra back for ol' Matty at one point.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Definitely not enough Rosario Dawson. I like the show but I was bored at times. Vincent D'Onofrio was great.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nWHUjuJ8zxE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

It's nice that Marvel is doing more feel-good, family stuff.

Comment

I want more Flash like shows and less GrimDarkDareDevil shows.

Comment

But it's Mopey JANE, not Mopey JOE. Totally different!

I mean, I'll still check it out but I would be much more interested in, like, a Damage Control show or something.

Comment

Yeah, I can't wait for that show. That sounds like it could be pretty entertaining. Oh well, only a few more months before Legends of Tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X