ZERODARKTHIRTY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZERODARKTHIRTY

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AYig9Wt7wIk?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Will it be better than Black Hawk Down? Where will it rank among the others?

This newest trailer has really amped up my desire to see this now. I'm sure they'll show plenty more in trailers, like the scene where they whisper at Khalid and sticks his head out.

I've never clicked with Black Hawk Down. Its not bad by a long stretch, but it is over-rated somewhat. So I'm hoping this is more Hurt Locker than Black Hawk. But it looks great either way.
    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

Hoping this is awesome. I like BHD but have issues with the EDITEDITCUT EDITFLASHEDIT approach that many of the battle scenes had. Ridley has gotten better over the last few years about toning that down.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

This wasn't doing anything for me until Andy from Parks and Rec showed up. now I want to see it just to see how he is in it.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
          This wasn't doing anything for me until Andy from Parks and Rec showed up. now I want to see it just to see how he is in it.

Chris Pratt is starting to get a career, dude. He's making moves.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Following him on Twitter is great. Dude is hilarious. I honestly wish the best for his career. Dude deserves it.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Just saw this. Pretty good. Ending sequence was awesome.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I'm so glad that lone white women was looking out for 'Murica. Not terrible but plenty of holes in my book.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Pratt was awesome in Moneyball.

That is all.
                  I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

So Pratt was not the interrogator guy?

Comment

Interrogator dude was the fella from that Showtime program Brotherhood.

Pratt was the SEAL with a beard and a plan after Operation DEADLOL.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                        Interrogator dude was the fella from that Showtime program Brotherhood.

Pratt was the SEAL with a beard and a plan after Operation DEADLOL.
                        The tony Robbins guy?

Comment

In the middle is Chris Pratt. He prepped for the role. Then gained 40 lbs back for his next role.

On the left is Joel Edgerton. He was Jeremy Piven's bodyguard in Smokin' Aces.

Last edited by PHEDG; 01-19-2013, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X