No announcement yet.

Best of 2012 so far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's probably thinking "Fuck Krol" but that's just a guess.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
      Me neither. What's Anderson thinking?

I'm thinking, I know what I'm doing. Been doing it for years.

You're entitled to respond to what you saw. I'm just saying that I appreciate the film for what it is. You can keep bemoaning that fact and start another fucking rant on a movie that I haven't thought about in almost a month.

But, you really know what I'm thinking? You must've gotten anally raped by Ridley Scott, H.R. Giger and Lindelof at the same time to still give this much of a fuck over it. If it didn't happen, then you're just butthurt over something as inconsequential as Sci-Fi horror.

If you think I'm inviting a continued conversation over Prometheus, I'm not. Take the hit and watch something better. Just don't make it Amazing Spider-Man. I don't want to spend all of July reading you rant about another movie.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Also, don't think I'm just going after Krol with that last post.

That's for everyone. If you're going to invest that much time harping on a single movie like that, you better produce a much better response.

Again. I'M NOT INVITING A DIALOGUE. If I cared about your opinion on Prometheus, I would've kept discussing the movie with you. I don't, so I don't give a fuck. I'm sorry to be so blunt about the fact, but I'm overheated and lacking in my usual diplomacy.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

I took a few minutes and then realized I came across rather abrasive.

My point still remains; "It's ok not to like Prometheus, I just don't give a fuck anymore. I'm still going to like it, I just don't give a shit about the continued back and forth about it."

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
            Just don't make it Amazing Spider-Man. I don't want to spend all of July reading you rant about another movie.
            That bad? Or is this just a prepared response to the Kroldown of Pete's Wicked Brew?
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
              That bad? Or is this just a prepared response to the Kroldown of Pete's Wicked Brew?

Both.

Comment

I took a few minutes and then realized I came across rather abrasive.

My point still remains; "It's ok not to like Prometheus, I just don't give a fuck anymore. I'm still going to like it, I just don't give a shit about the continued back and forth about it."
                It could have been worse, I'm pretty sure either Krol or Marteen will put a hit out on the other by the time Prometheus talk ends.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Both.
                  Dang.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                    It could have been worse, I'm pretty sure either Krol or Marteen will put a hit out on the other by the time Prometheus talk ends.
                    Martin, Josh, Martin.

And no, I'll let Krol bitch and moan alone because Scott raped him. Unlike when I disagree and spar with Ben or Bobby, there's no substance or interresting back and forth in his case. So it ain't fun, and not productive.

Anderson: Prometheus before Cabin in the Woods? Really? I mean, Cabin was pretty much perfect.... less ambitious, maybe, but og so good.

I'm not seeing how that That one could top Cabin, unless I missed something.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                      Martin, Josh, Martin.

And no, I'll let Krol bitch and moan alone because Scott raped him. Unlike when I disagree and spar with Ben or Bobby, there's no substance or interresting back and forth in his case. So it ain't fun, and not productive.

Anderson: Prometheus before Cabin in the Woods? Really? I mean, Cabin was pretty much perfect.... less ambitious, maybe, but og so good.

I'm not seeing how that That one could top Cabin, unless I missed something.
                      Dear Marteen,

I understand that you feel slighted when I call you Marteen instead of Martin. However I would like to point out the numerous other posters who have similar situations with their names. Russ I've called Rers, errybody calls Rob "Rerb", also erryone calls Ari "King of the Jews." They're not meant to offend nor is Marteen. At this point it's habit more than anything and I'd hope you could over look it and be cool mang. It's not personal, not at all.

Also I haven't seen Cabin or Prometheus or a shit ton of other flicks, to many kids, not enough money and erry other excuse I can think of keeps me from doing so.

I haz a sad.

Your pal,

Jersh

Comment

I DEMAND RESPECT, DURST!

And at this point, I'll go with the flow.

And wear condoms. Or get a vasectomy. Then you can go watch movies!

Comment

You know what was good? Magic Mike.

Deal wit it.

Comment

You know what was good? Magic Mike.

Deal wit it.
                            I've heard nothing but good and I'm looking forward to it as is my wife, natch.

Comment

Seeing it tonight!

What sucked ass in 2012? Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter. It was bad, but had some cool moments (like throwing a horse).

Comment

21 Jump Street. Favorite of 2012 bitches!

Comment

Working...
                                X