No announcement yet.

Eastbound and Down: Season 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I keep thinking about them trying to force Kenny to hold his baby and how Jody Hill holds it for such an uncomfortable amount of time.

Shit like that is genius.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Comment

The two minute stretch from Aprils work to "ha ha, that bitch just fell." Awesome. Also Kenny rescuing his buddy from probable Asian businessman rape was pretty damned hilarious.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I want scissor doors on my DGC.

Comment

Lulz those damn doors are so shitty looking, and when he messed up closing them? Lost it.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

The second half of the episode was ridiculous and out of place, but I still laughed nonstop at Ferrell. AV Club called it an "Edgar Winter wig" and they are so out of their element. Ferrell is playing straight up Ric Flair in this character.

Comment

Oh yeah, and he's not even trying to hide that it's a Flair gimmick. I also felt like the second half came from another episode but I still laughed. Also Kenny seemed to lighten up on his whipping boy at the end of the ep which was nice to see. The most "human" KP has looked all three seasons.

Comment

John Hawkes is turning into DJ Qualls.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

When he was rubbing the revolver in his lackey's slacks and grinding against him. My goodness. So genius.

Comment

Hahaha, oh man am I loving this fucking show this year.

Comment

I think his body is rejecting the Pepsi
                        That one was priceless.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Across all three seasons, this is probably one of my Top 3 episodes. Strong contender for the best.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

That shit was fucking nuts. Wow. Ferrell, or whoever is writing his character, is a mad genius.

Comment

Also, WTF AV Club. Ferrell said "Woo" like a dozen times last night. Get a clue.

Comment

Anyone not getting the Ric Flair gimmick by now is just clueless to begin with. Also he was dressed as Colonel Sanders at dinner time.

Comment

Working...
                                X