Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by V View Post
    You forgot Borgninitude...
    You can't leave him out. He was the brains/glue/Borg of the operation.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Only one man could take on Airwolf.

That of course is Jeff Fahey.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Not so...

Airwolf is pretty much a rotary-winged Fahey.

Comment

• Still can't belive Borgnine is still alive.

Comment

• His wife's makeup keeps him alive...

Comment

• Ted Dinslow is the man.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                If Shatner ain't doing it, then it ain't worth doing.

And Ed... you weren't even ALIVE when SWAT was on the air. I was. I was fucking GLUED to that TV every fucking week!
                *letshearitforHondo,Deacon,andStreetfist*
                <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1Iwp1d7eKbA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1Iwp1d7eKbA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
                <object height="385" width="480"> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1Iwp1d7eKbA?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="480"></object>

Comment

• Fuck it, then. I'LL be the one to admit that he wants to see Russell Crowe in the Robert McCall role. I think it's perfect casting.

I can totally see Crowe doing the YOU ARE SCUM! YOU MAKE ME FEEL DIRTY! AND THAT I WILL NOT FORGIVE! I WILL NOT FORGIVE! I DO NOT FORGIVE! scene and acing it.

I'm there, regardless of the Haggis factor.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I think it would work as well... IF they aged him. Give him the look he had for 'The Insider'.

Do that... and I'm in.

Comment

• I wouldn't go that old, but I'd definitely salt/pepper his hair and pudge him out like he's gone to seed.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• http://www.collider.com/2010/10/04/g...polly-johnsen/

Oh holy christ. We do not need the Titanic-ized telling of the Galveston hurricane. It was horrible. Bodies got piled up on the beach and burnt, months later bodies were still washing in from the gulf, the entire city had to be rebuilt on stilts and walkways over the water until the engineers raised the entire island several feet for the water wall to be installed. I guess I'm just too sensitive to hurricanes having been through plenty myself, but ugh.

Comment

• I'm sure Anderson will either negate this or say something cryptic about it. But there's real speculation about Zach Snyder being picked as the director of Superman.

This is not a bad thing, not bad at all.

Comment

• All I want is no Lex Luthor real estate schemes, giant robots, Superman fighting giant robots, NO LEX LUTHOR REAL ESTATE SCHEMES, Lobo.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• With Nolan helming this thing, I've got a feeling this won't be the case.

I still stand by the idea of Jon Hamm as Superman.

Comment

• NO. That would feel like a bad SNL skit.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X