Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whoa!
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• We just watched Heavy Metal in Baghdad, Wow. Quite a sobering experience. The shit these guys went through to play some music is just insane. All of these shitty fucking bands here need to take a lesson from them. While they may not be the best musicians (except the guitarist, that guy is crazy) their hearts are all in it no matter what the circumstances are. In 6 years they were only able to play 5 shows thanks to the war, the government, insurgents, etc. Highly recommend checking this out. It's on demand through Netflix.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm trying to watch that Dead Space movie, based on the game, on Sci-Fi network. Wow, what a piece of shit. Seriously. So bad.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Animated stuff is hard to watch these days, since there seems to be a complete lack of faith in, ya know, animating a fucking thing. That Dead Space tie-in wore its cut-corners and recycled cels on its sleeve. Its space-AIDS-encrusted sleeve.

I had the same reaction to one of the Hellboy animated movies. Not even an appearance from Elizabeth Bathory and a large glass of cold booze were enough to make me forget.

At least DC still knows what the hell is up. Just check out The New Frontier. That is where it is at.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• If I was like 11 years old, I'd eat this shit up. But when The Real Ghostbusters is better animated than this, it's just sad. Blood and swearing do not a good movie make.

Comment

• planet b-boy, super high me, king of kong: a fistfull of quarters, problem child (why isn't problem child 2 available like netflix says it is?!) - rewatched, eagle vs. shark - rewatched and still love the hell out ot it, not really movies but all of 30 rock (so far).

also just recently got the complete set of the real ghostbusters, the 4400, and carnivale season 2 and carnivale season 1 coming this week.
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• We loved The 4400 and were super pissed we didn't get a proper ending. After you get past season 1, that show gets fucking awesome. Jordan Collier for the fucking win.

Comment

• Just recorded Eagle vs Shark, prolly gonna check it this week.

Watched The Day the Earth Stood Still on blu...nice flick, kept me interested, sound was greatly improved, unfortunately it is still full screen...and you can see a lot of the digitizing of the film. Liked it a lot nonetheless...

Comment

• What is planet b-boy about? is it a doc or fiction?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      We loved The 4400 and were super pissed we didn't get a proper ending. After you get past season 1, that show gets fucking awesome. Jordan Collier for the fucking win.
                      you and a lot of other people who have posted on imdb. that actually kept me from picking it up before, but realized there's a lot of shows that i dug and still dig that didn't get proper endings; e.g. wonderfalls, dead like me, eerie indiana, sliders, fuck it - bascially every tv show that was canceled or will be. a big /sigh for pushing daisies. lame.

Comment

• Seriously, this show is the reason I fucking hated Heroes so much. Heroes had like quadruple the budget and a huge ad campaign, and this show kicked its ass in almost everyway.

Comment

• planet b-boy is a doc about the biggest b-boy tourney in the world. it's you just got served without all the crap, which is bascially 5 minutes and multiply that by 19 and you've got planet b-boy.

if you liked science of sleep, you'll probably like eagle vs shark. it's basically a movie about awkward people and their attempts at a relationship.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                            Seriously, this show is the reason I fucking hated Heroes so much. Heroes had like quadruple the budget and a huge ad campaign, and this show kicked its ass in almost everyway.
                            and the funny thing is, heroes has almost been following the same formula that the 4400 had. fuck, heroes should have just hired the writers from the 4400 to save ship.

Comment

• I'd fucking kill for a two hour tv movie just to tie everything up. The series finale (well season, fucking USA) was fucking insane and we were so psyched for the new season. Then like a month later heard it was cancelled.

Comment

• hey, at least the 4400 got past two seasons... what the hell is with networks canceling bryan fuller's shows before or after the second season?!onetwo!?1?one!?!?!?!?!questionmark

Comment

Working...
                                X