No announcement yet.

DMB 2010 Summer Tour Dates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FUCK. Look at the setlists for the first two nights of the tour. LOOK AT THEM.

Friday May 28 2010
    Comcast Theatre

JTR *
    Seven *
    Hello Again *
    Spaceman *
    Proudest Monkey *
    Satellite *
    Funny The Way It Is *
    Rye Whiskey
    Shake Me Like a Monkey *
    Busted Stuff *
    Kit Kat Jam *
    #41 *
    Grey Street *
    You and Me *
    Dancing Nancies *
    Too Much *
    Ants Marching *

Break For It *
    You Might Die Trying *

Saturday May 29 2010
    Comcast Theatre

Big Eyed Fish *
    Bartender *
    Why I Am *
    So Damn Lucky *
    Lying In the Hands of God *
    So Right *
    Everyday *
    Sweet Up and Down *
    Jimi Thing *
    Crash (Into Me) *
    Corn Bread *
    (Stand Up)
    Needle And The Damage Done
    Don’t Drink the Water *
    Shake Me Like a Monkey *
    Two Step *

Baby Blue +
    All Along The Watchtower *

HOLY SHIT.

Comment

Lulz.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

christ were they all 19 and 20
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Awesome. I almost look forward to the day someone tries to steal my wallet or credentials because I've never had to break an arm before.

Comment

Lesley! Stonyfield Yogurt is having a contest to win two VIP tickets to one of their concerts, airfare and hotel. Go to www.stonyfield.com to enter.

This announcement brought to you by me, my snack, and the underside of the foil lid on the yogurt cup!
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

...and entered.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Excellent! Good luck, guys!
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                  Lesley! Stonyfield Yogurt is having a contest to win two VIP tickets to one of their concerts, airfare and hotel. Go to www.stonyfield.com to enter.

This announcement brought to you by me, my snack, and the underside of the foil lid on the yogurt cup!
                  Thank you for thinking of me Lisa!!! You are awesome! I have entered and have already started fantasizing about which concert I would go to. ME LOVE DAVE.
                  If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Sweet, entered. If I win, I am going to St. Paul because it is the LAST STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      ...and entered.
                      Rob's trying to win BF of the year, eh?
                      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        Sweet, entered. If I win, I am going to St. Paul because it is the LAST STOP.
                        Grave, I'm a bit surprised. I mean yes, I understand picking the Last Stop, but Xcel is indoors and not very interesting. Or you could go the The Gorge....

If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

I don't even like DMB and I'd go see them at that place. Fuuuuuu that's an awesome view.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Good luck youze guyze!!

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                              Rob's trying to win BF of the year, eh?
                              HAha. I'd like to think I already am.

Comment

I hate to be that guy but I've been to the Gorge a few times now so I'd rather see a barn-burning tour ender. Especially because they aren't playing next year.

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                                I don't even like DMB and I'd go see them at that place. Fuuuuuu that's an awesome view.
                                It's even more awesome when a big ol' plane comes flying through the canyon as the sun is setting and buzzes the stage.

Comment

Working...
                                X