No announcement yet.

SPIDER-MAN, VENOM, NON MARVEL SPIDEY DOES WHAT A SPIDER CAN IF SONY LETS HIM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiny Lester pounds the holes he wants, son. That's his priviledge.

But yes, let's move on.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• First decent thing I've seen come out of this dumbass idea. Evokes the design of a comic cover, but more grimdark and nonsensical (Untold? Fuck you.).
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The top five-sixths of that poster is the only good thing to come from this nightmare.

Comment

• I like it - different, moody (I can see Howard's point, re: the grim/almost horror-esque underpinings of the pic. Perhaps if the walls were more like city buildings/bricks/windows, instead of dungeon or Ring-style decrepit well walls?), and almost black & white starkness. Simple image that speaks volumes.

The tag-line was completely unnecessary, and deceptive. It's a new take on the origin, yes, but everyone already knows every bit of minutia about Spider-Man's origin, be it through the comics, movies or TV shows. There's nothing untold about Spidey's origin at all, unless the new crew decides Peter Parker is the third leg in a teenage bi-sexual love triangle between him, Gwen Stacy and Flash Thompson, or something. I feel if there was NO tag line at all, the poster itself would be much more powerful.
          Last edited by Timothy225; 12-10-2011, 03:59 AM.

Comment

• Ummmmm, yeah.

Comment

• AHHAAH to that Dr. Connors thing.

"His motivations are unclear as to why he elects to be the first human test subject"

Isn't it because he's missing a fucking arm?
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Don't be bringing your fancy-pants logic and common sense into this, Rob.

The more I see/hear about this flick, the more disinteretsed I get.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bullshit From Official Website
                  "He uncovers a secret that his father held… a secret that will ultimately shape his destiny"
                  Please Jesus...let it be revealed that Peter's dad is Seth Brundle.
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Watch, they'll show us (insert Darth Vader-esque big bad guy) is Spider-Man's dad. 'Cause that's NEVER been done before, right?

Why the fuck couldn't they have just recast the damn franchise, move forward with the stuff Raimi set up? Keep Emma Stone as a redhead, BOOM, there's your Mary Jane. Give Dylan Baker his shot as the Lizard, for cryin' out loud.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                      Please Jesus...let it be revealed that Peter's dad is Seth Brundle.
                      Sounds like they're going with some parts of the Ultimate origin this time around.

Spoiler: Fer theriouth 
                      His dad helped develop the Venom symbiote.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'd be very, very surprised if the incorporate that into the film, Russ. It would pave the way for that villain in any sequel, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncow Gus View Post
                          Sounds like they're going with some parts of the Ultimate origin this time around.

Spoiler: Fer theriouth 
                          His dad helped develop the Venom symbiote.

Which I found silly. Same with Eddie and him being high school buddies or whatever.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Oh but a teenager getting bitten by a radioactive bug and not dying from radiation poisoning isn't silly.

Just kiddin'. I know what you mean, but it was an UNTOLD STORY HERAPA*THWIP*DERP
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• hahha. The whole premise is silly but I hate it when they try to shoe horn everything in. It's the Lucas effect.

Comment

• <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/waYxuyM4vi0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                                Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X