Showgirls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Showgirls

I can't defend this movie but I unabashedly LOVE.

"It must be weird, not having anybody cum on you. "

" I'm gettin' a little too old for that whorey look."
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

This movie is great!
    A few months back Bryan, Ari, and I where in a work meeting and the speaker was a movie audio special effects guy. When I asked him what was the craziest thing he ever did to replicate a sound (thinking he would say stabbing a dead pig or something) he laughed and told us that he did the audio for Showgirls and the one scene where they are screwing in the pool.... that sexy making noise, well that sound was the result of a wet squeegee being pounded inside of an old shoe.

Now go watch this movie and think of that.... it's hilarious!
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
      This movie is great!
      that sexy making noise, well that sound was the result of a wet squeegee being pounded inside of an old shoe.
      Somehow appropriate.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

Robert Davi steals every scene that he's in.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

This is the movie Rob and CJ should do a commentary on. Make it motherfuckin happen!
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Ed you should do a commentary on it. Make it so!!
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Fuck yeah, I could.

Comment

Our commentary would be sounds of me beating off while crying: "WHY JESSE WHY?!" And just stunned silence from Ceej.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I haven't seen this since it first appeared on video, but I recall that Gina Gershon was pretty damned hot in it.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Yeah she was. And still is.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Yes to both. She really delivers her lines perfectly too. Darlin'.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        Our commentary would be sounds of me beating off while crying: "WHY JESSE WHY?!" And just stunned silence from Ceej.
                        The silence because of how horrific the movie is or because you're beating off infront of him.

Comment

Probably the fact that I'd be beating off in front of him, crying, while keeping eye contact with him the whole time.

Comment

Ah, so that's what a sad pound is.

Comment

Gina Gershon. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                              X