No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead TV show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good luck with that alcoholic coma Lesley. I hope your liver holds out.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I just saw the latest episode.

Man alive this show is dull.
      Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• The writing is just.......lazy. At least the memes are great.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Sure, if you like memes.

The problem is they seem intent on drawing everything out past the point of absurdity. This latest arc could have been condensed into one episode or maybe two. There is no need to have three episodes dealing with going to war with Woodbury.
          Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• What a fucking terrible season finale. Just terrible.

This fucking show.......
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• First half of S3 was legit good. Clear was a great episode, otherwise the second half of S3 was some of the worst TV I've ever seen. Just awful.

Comment

• OH MAH GAWD ANDREA IS DEAD THIS IS A BIG DEAL

no, no it's not. She was the biggest mistake this show ever made. Her death meant absolutely nothing. at all. fuck you AMC.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The doctor dude dying was HILARIOUS. He just sounded like he had a stutter.

Comment

• Also, wtf...

build up to a war, 20 people go into prison, nothing happens, Governor disappears, rick brings everyone back to destroyed prison instead of staying in fortified Woodbury..

Carl was the only one last night that was doing things right. And I usually hate Carl.

Comment

• Carl is a fucking G. I love Carl. Him and Daryl are the only ones with common sense understanding the world they're in. Also

HAI GUYZ THE GUVNA JUST GUNNED DOWN LIKE 20 OF OUR OWN PEEPL 4 NO REEZON LETS LOOK AT HIM LYKE HE CRAZEE THEN JUST RYDE OFF IN TRUK WITH HIM HERPDERPDERPDER

Comment

• I was so angry last night. It was 4 episodes to a build up that never went anywhere. JUST TURRIBLE.

Comment

• I actually didn't mind it.

-Governor lost the last bit of his sanity and thought taking an untested untrained army (instead of his usual small taskforce of like minded psychos) would turn out the way he wanted. When it turned out they were chicken shit when it came to flash bombs and people shooting back (you know, how normal people would be) he realized he didn't fucking need them anyway and mowed them down. I think the couple of remaining dudes are in the "I'm not going to kill him because he should stick around and might be useful, I guess" mode, but they weren't bright to begin with,

- I wouldn't stay in Woodberry either. The prison has walls that are secure enough that the groups quarters weren't damaged. That seems safer that a town with some roadblocks.

- I knew it was Andrea's time to go. Letter her blow her head off rather than becoming a zombie was a nice throwback to season one I thought. Also, I was tired of her character, so it was nice to give her a somewhat redeemable death.

I should note, if I read the comic, I would probably be as agitated as you guys, but I don't have the better standard to compare it to, so it wasn't a huge let down for me.
                          "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                          - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                          http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                          http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• The prison isn't secure. They've talked about it over and over. There's a huge ass hole in it with zombies pouring in, they even used it against the Woodberry people last night. And I'm not agitated because I've read the comic, I've not read a single page of it. I'm agitated because this show is fucking dumb.

Comment

• that. I gave up on comparing it to the comics back in season 2. Now I just want characters that aren't dumb as fucking bricks and scripts that don't spin the wheels for no fucking reason

Comment

• So fucking stupid. If they weren't going to take over Woodbury, which they should have done because it's safer, has utilities, and isn't a fucking CELLBLOCK, they might as well have gone back to Rick's hometown so we could get more Lennie James.

Thank Pesci Andrea is gone but there are plenty more idiots who need to be thinned out of the herd.

Comment

Working...
                                X