Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And if you're hoodless, fyaknowhatimean.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Check!
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Welcome to the club!
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Summer's all about keepin it simple. So what's more simple than flatiron steak and corn on the cob? Baked corn on the cob, for that matter?

How the fuck did I live for 30 years without baking corn on the cob? I feel like someone should have let me know about this particular flavor country before today.
          sigpic
          360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Now make some elote and TRULY live Shake.

Comment

• god I fucking love elote.

Probably gonna have tacos from a truck or Korean BBQ for dinner, but I really want a cheeseburger. Then, for dessert, maybe this woman.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Jake would love to stay & chat Clarice, but he's having a girl friend for dinner.
                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                  Jake would love to stay & chat Clarice, but he's having a girl friend for dinner.
                  Ta ta...

J.

Comment

• No fava beans? And how are you fixed for chianti?

*FFFFffffFFFFFFffffffFFFFFFfffffffFFFFFFffffffff!*

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      Now make some elote and TRULY live Shake.
                      Except for the sauce, that's basically what I did: baked the corn inside the husk. I'm an apartment dweller on the garden level, so no outdoor grilling for me sadly.

But anyway, fuck boiled corn on the cob, baked in the husk is where that shit is at.
                      sigpic
                      360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Because of his avarice and his betrayal of the Emperor's trust, Jake was disgraced, blinded, and imprisoned. Dante's Pilgrim finds Jake on the seventh level of the Inferno. Like Judas Iscariot... he died. By hanging.

Comment

• Bowels in or out?

Comment

• Follow your heart...

Comment

• Oh, the heart comes out, for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                                Jake would love to stay & chat Clarice, but he's having a girl friend for dinner.
                                I've repped this man. You should too.

Comment

Working...
                                X