Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
    yep
    I ended up putting a little bit of southwest sauce on top to break up the panko texture. Was awesome.

Comment

• Loco's Fried pickles,nachos and 4 pitchers of beer
      “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Russ. Help me. I need an intervention. Made a huge greasy burger with colby jack on sourdough and I need to stop fat boy mode.

Comment

• Chimichurra steak with black bean corn salad.

I have a feeling that this one will become a staple in the household,it was amazing!
          “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Oh, yeah. There ain't nothin' like a good chimichurri.
            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I had a fabulous seafood salad last night when we went out to dinner.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Made some damn good tacos tonight, and Brittany made guacamole to top them with and I were happy.

Comment

• Went to Red Robin thanks to a 50 dollar gift card my dad gave me for my bday. Got a killer guac/pepperjack bacon burger, onion rings, clam strips, steak fries and beer. SO MUCH FOOD THAT I DIDN'T HAVE TO PAY FOR. Currently stuffed to the gills.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Jesus, Rob, you're gonna 'splode!
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lola View Post
                      Chimichurra steak with black bean corn salad.

I have a feeling that this one will become a staple in the household,it was amazing!
                      Um, yes... yes it will. We got the recipe from Publix... and they have a recipe for scallops with 'creamy bacon corn sauce'

Four words that make me wet...

ETA: Grilled Meatloaf...

Last edited by V; 08-14-2011, 11:46 AM.

Comment

• WHAT DO I HAVE TONIGHT?

IT's either: Bacon and eggs

OR

a grilled chese/bacon egg sammich.

HELP ME DECIDE
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• HELP ME HELP YOU!

Comment

• Don't follow my example.

Have the eggs on the sammich.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• YESSSsss

Comment

• Clam Chowder and some chile crusted tilapia

Comment

Working...
                                X