No announcement yet.

HIMYM Season whatever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The weird thing is that the shots of the kids were shot years ago while David Henri was still on "Wizards of Waverly Place" on Disney Channel. So, the writers knew all along that Ted and Robin would wind up together in the end and that the mother would have died.
    Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Ultimately, it was a tale of two terrible people using and abusing others until they reached a degree of maturity.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I mostly watched it for Alyson Hannigan, myself.

ETA: I've been chewing on the finale for a bit today - all this Ted/Robin stuff at the end basically undercuts the whole "Mom" thing. Yeah, it was cool to try and figure out who the mom was and her whole backstory and when she'd finally meet Ted, but all of that became moot since Ted was going to wind up with Robin anyway. Plus, we've seen that Ted and Robin were usually pretty bad for each other anyway. It was more like they were in love with the idea of being in love than actually being in love, y'know?
        Last edited by Timothy225; 04-01-2014, 06:05 PM.

Comment

• The more I think about it, the more the idea of Red ending with Robin is a terrible ending.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
          X