Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mockumentaries: The epic thread of awesome ones!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mockumentaries: The epic thread of awesome ones!

Well you knew this was coming...

This Is Spinal Tap: One of the best ever. "None more black" Nuff said.

Waiting for Guffman, Best in Show, A Mighty Wind, all of Chris Guest's flicks: They all rock and they are all hilarious.

FUBAR: Funny little one focusing on two Canadian metal heads.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

I enjoyed Confetti. The mocumentary of 3 couples competing for the most creative wedding: you've got the naturalists, the theatre couple, and the tennis couple. Hilarious.
    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

That one was pretty good.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

man bites dog: a belgian mockumentary where a film crew follows around a serial killer. it's an awesome movie and you just can't go wrong with a poster like this:

The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

That movie was pretty good, but I felt it lost steam near the end.

Also, Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon

I fucking love that movie.

Comment

Yeah, Nerdious' film instantly reminded me of Behind the Mask, which is a must watch for any fan of slasher flicks.

And as I mentioned in the doc thread, Incident at Loch Ness is fuckin' aces.
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
              Yeah, Nerdious' film instantly reminded me of Behind the Mask, which is a must watch for any fan of slasher flicks.

And as I mentioned in the doc thread, Incident at Loch Ness is fuckin' aces.
              I loved Behind the Mask - that was fantastic!
              If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

My only gripe with it was the 3rd act. When it turned into a Slasher film it kinda fell apart.

Comment

Nice, some more shit for me to watch...Not sure if this falls into the mockumentary genre, but I find Drop Dead Gorgeous amusing. Fucking Minnesota beauty pageants, classic.
                  Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X