No announcement yet.

The Greatest WTF Lines In Cinema...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In a film from the second After Dark Films Horrorfest, "Lake Dead", in which the psychos tormenting the protagonists are from an incestuous and inbred family, the lone member who left it all behind but returns at the end for a terrible Deus ex machina rescue, shoots the patriarch in the head and says: "That's how you fuck family." Whole theatre groaned and laughed at. NOT with.
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Reminds me of the generic action film, Most Wanted. By no means a terrible DTV Wayans vehicle. The big payoff though is when Wayans *spoiler* kills the generic main bad guy *spoiler end*, he delivers the quip, "Sometimes I PLAN shit!".

It's a reference to something earlier in the film, but it's still weaksauce.
      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

Working...
      X