Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

at least we can say this about heroes and lost...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• at least we can say this about heroes and lost...

they're not totally whoring themselves out. apparently, last night's smallville whored themselves out to be "sponsered" by stride and this is what occured:

"Actual dialogue from the show:

Chloe: Stride gum factory?

Clark: It's been used as an underground venue for bands until it was shutdown a few months ago.

Chloe: It's already been shut down? Maybe next time they won't make the flavour last quite so long.

It made me sick. I hope it made them sick too. Clark follows up by quickly mentioning, almost an afterthought, that he destroyed the gum. Way off screen.

Couple that with the "virus" that Pete installs that takes a scorpion clipart image and uses it for absolutely everything. Not only does multiplying scorpions on your monitor mean your computer is "fried", but there's also a scorpion progress bar to show the virus is installing."

wow. just... wow. i mean the nissan versa in heroes was a bit much but at least they weren't using taglines. i'm glad i don't watch this trash.

comment made by bluecell on http://io9.com/367788/smallville-sel...ites-you-along.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Re: at least we can say this about heroes and lost...

Smallville: Making Superman Returns look like the Citizen Kane of superhero films since 2006.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

You know what? Smallville has become nothing more than a pile of ass rape. The first season was corny but kinda fun, even if it was a big "fuck you" to the Superman mythos. But here's how you can tell a superhero story has run out of steam; when they add more and more superheros to the mix. Look at the original Batman: The Animated Series or the Superman Animated Series of the '90s. Not once did either of those shows become a Justice League, because the writers knew how to keep the main characters interesting. Once the shows were done, then we got Justice League. But shit like Smallville and The Batman are so piss poor, they just have to keep adding more and more heroes to try and keep their stories fresh. And Smallville is such a horrible offender when it comes to this nonsense that, just last week, I saw an episode where Green Arrow had twice the screen time as Clark. This show supposedly even has Supergirl now. How is this crap still on the air, while we're about to lose BSG after 4 season?
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

the dad from the wonder years was in an episode and burned shit down... other than that smallville is lame.
        You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

Smallville = lame

The Batman = the lamer

BSG = <3

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

the batman pissed me off. oh we can't change batman's origin but we can change all the origins of his rogue gallery. the one that really upset me is clayface. what's up with that?

but really, smallville is just dumb. seriously, comic nerds/geeks are to believe that clark kent knew luthor when he was still in smallville? and also lois lane? and totally forgot about it? and he hooked up with the "not-so-quite justice league" before actually becoming superman? what is this nonsense? gosh.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Seriously, people who like Smallville have something off about them. That shit was too Dawson's Creek for my taste. And the guy who played Lex was the most unthreatening person ever. Weak Sausage.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
              X