No announcement yet.

Girl Scout Cookies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thin Mints and the peanut butter ones and the lemon creme ones. We don't have samoas, and I've not heard the names being used here before. It would seem different kinds for different regions.

And 20 minutes for a box of thin mints?! Come on, I can do a box before I finish typing this sentence. But they must be frozen! FROZEN AND DELICIOUS.

EDIT: MotherfuckingLOL@ we're all fat down here

Comment

Originally posted by Evil DJ View Post
      Samoa's are like crack to me. For my birthday one year my Mom made a Samoa pie for me. I had "itchy blood" the next day.

WHOA WHOA WHOA...

YOU HAD A WHOLE PIE MADE OF THOSE? DO WANT.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Rausch View Post
        WHOA WHOA WHOA...

YOU HAD A WHOLE PIE MADE OF THOSE? DO WANT.
        it had like a custard filling with the crumbled cookies mixed in

Comment

I think I've heard of this. The receipe is on the box.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

THERE'S A BOX? That shit gets tossed as soon as I get it because the cookies only last for like 5 mins around here.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

http://www.kyanags.org/about/cookierecipes.aspx

Gotta Have Samoa Pie

Recipe by John Ramsey
              Crust:
              2 packages Girl Scout Cookie Samoas
              ½ stick butter
              Coarsely chop one full package and six additional Samoas. Melt one half stick of butter. Mix and press into standard pie plate. Bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes and then refrigerate until firm.
              Pie Filling:
              ¾ cup sugar, divided
              ¼ cup cornstarch
              ½ teaspoon salt
              2½ cups milk (2% is fine, but not skim)
              3 eggs, separated and at room temperature
              1 cup flaked coconut, divided
              1 tablespoon butter, softened
              1½ teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
              ¼ teaspoon cream of tartar
              1 baked 9-inch pie shell
              Preheat oven to 425°F Combine ½cup of the sugar, cornstarch, and salt in a saucepan. Add the milk and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens slightly. Remove from heat and set aside.

Beat the egg yolks with an electric mixer at high speed until thick and lemon-colored. Stir about one-fourth of the custard mixture into the yolks. Blend well. Then stir the blended mixture back into the hot custard. Cook over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring constantly. When mixture thickens to custard consistency, remove from heat. Stir in the butter, ¾ cup coconut, and 1 teaspoon of the vanilla until butter has melted. Pour mixture into the baked pie shell.

Beat the egg whites at high speed with an electric mixer just until foamy. Add the cream of tartar and vanilla, and gradually add the remaining ¼ cup sugar. Continue beating until stiff peaks form and sugar has dissolved, about 2 minutes.

Spread meringue over the pie filling, sealing to edge of pastry. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup coconut. Bake at 425° for 5 minutes or until meringue is lightly browned.

Comment

omg

Comment

Kathunk...kathunk...kathunk...ka.................. ......beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

CLEAR!!!!
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Shit, I better get my rain coat.
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

fucking what i just came twice
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Originally posted by Evil DJ View Post
                        Recipe by John Ramsey.
                        The irony being, of course, that if Jon Benet had lived to Girl Scout age, John Ramsey could have had all the delicious Samoas he wanted whenever she brought them home.

(Yeah, I know, I'm going to hell for that joke - tell me something I don't know.)
                        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

If it were a recipe by Anne Ramsey, the first step would be "Apply paper bag with eyeholes so as not to terrify the ingredients."
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

If it were Matt Ramsey, we know what the other main ingredient would be...
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

GALLONS OF SEMEN.

Comment

Samoas FTW, Samoas served on the cold lifeless body of JonBenet Ramsey. amidoinitrite?
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X