X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<3 that shit..."Even God needs a hero"
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Brett has 3 tds already. 4 tds in a game? Possibly :-)
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Man. This game.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Ugh. HATE FOOTBALL SO MUCH.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

It's needed to break up the LOST talk.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Poor Vikings fans.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                Ugh. HATE FOOTBALL SO MUCH.
                But how else can you find meaning in your life if you don't show slavish devotion to a group of men who play childhood games for a living? Sissy.

Comment

I must say, THAT was one of the most thrilling football games that I've ever seen in my entire life.

We should have won, but never underestimate the ability of the Vikings to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Fumbles
                  Interceptions

Yes, those all contributed to our loss. Indeed, Favre's final play sealed our loss. However, those were ALL goofs made in the course of playing the game, and those happen to every team.

The 12-man huddle penalty, which forced Favre to make that final goof, was the COACH'S fault. THAT error is inexcusable. THAT error is what I blame for our loss.

STUPID.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Tough match. I wanted both teams on the SuperBowl.

Guess I'll cheer for the Saints.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Not to derail but can anyone explain the reasoning behind Canadian Football?
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        Tough match. I wanted both teams on the SuperBowl.
                        I seriously doubt that the actual Superbowl will be as exciting as this game was.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                          Not to derail but can anyone explain the reasoning behind Canadian Football?
                          Not all canadians are pussies? Or alternately not all canadians can ice skate?
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            I seriously doubt that the actual Superbowl will be as exciting as this game was.
                            Seriously? Not sure how that makes sense, you literally have the two best teams playing each other for the first time in like 15 years. It will be a shoot out. GO COLTS!

Comment

• FUCK THE COLTS!

It's gonna be a great Bowl this year. But can it beat the spectacle we had yesterday? Probably not.

And Canadian football? Heh. More yards to cover and one less down to play. Makes the game more aerial I guess. Not bad, but it ain't your football.

Nor is US football as fun as hockey, But it's close.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I've lost a lot of interest in football...especially since my Steelers shit the bed this year. And the only reason I'm rooting for the Colts is that I can't stand Reggie Bush or any of the other SC degenerates.

Now Futbol aka Soccer is on my horizon. Can't wait for the World Cup

Comment

Working...
                                X