I want to eat this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Oh man this gastropub in Houston put "poutine" in the menu with NO FUCKING CURDS. The thread last night on the food blog about it was like 15 people throwing a fucking fit that they dear call it poutine with no curds. I agree, and though I've wanted to try the place no fucking way now. If they can't get the extreme basics of poutine down then how the fuck are they competent?
    Sounds like they did you a favor. I hear you have poutine, I'm gonna fucking cut someone.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I wish, I actually said to Brittany last night how much I miss potatoes, but cutting like 90% of my carb input hasn't been that hard. Only bad thing I'll be eating for the next month is burgers and beer on Saturday with friends. Haven't had a beer in almost 3 weeks saving up for this moment.

Comment

• You've earned it buddy.

I'm proud of ya.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• http://blogs.houstonpress.com/eating...e_zombie_b.php

I know there is banh mi love here, but that thing would sell your culo en fuego.

Comment

• yumm...
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• nope
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Jesus, Rob. What were you Google searching to find that????
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Suddenly that Cooking with Semen book seems tame...
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• hahahah
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• At Cigarfest this past weekend, there was a booth giving out free samples of various kinds of praline-like snacks. All ahd at least some degree of chile pepper heat to them. The guy giving out the samples says to me 'n Potch to try some. I kind of balked at the description, which was peanuts, salted caramel, jalapenos and bacon. I just couldn;t see all those competing flavors working together. But then the guy said "You don't do the hot stuff at all do you?" Potch's knowing chuckle ws most gratifying. I replied: "Fuck yeah I do. Lay it on me bitch!" And I tried some of the stuff.
                      Oh.
                      MY
                      God.
                      The caramel sweetness hits you first, then the nuts, then the bacon and lastly the heat of the chiles sneaks up on you and adds a nice burn on the aftertaste. It's like every conceivable part of your palate getting a workout in turn. I turned to Potch and said: "If I were high, I could eat a POUND of this shit." I thought of Rerb for some reason. . .
                      Anyhow, I bought one bag of everything. & Potch got contact info. I'll get that from him & post link soon. I KNOW at least some of my fellow BDR gourmands will like this.
                      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                        At Cigarfest this past weekend, there was a booth giving out free samples of various kinds of praline-like snacks. All ahd at least some degree of chile pepper heat to them. The guy giving out the samples says to me 'n Potch to try some. I kind of balked at the description, which was peanuts, salted caramel, jalapenos and bacon. I just couldn;t see all those competing flavors working together. But then the guy said "You don't do the hot stuff at all do you?" Potch's knowing chuckle ws most gratifying. I replied: "Fuck yeah I do. Lay it on me bitch!" And I tried some of the stuff.
                        Oh.
                        MY
                        God.
                        The caramel sweetness hits you first, then the nuts, then the bacon and lastly the heat of the chiles sneaks up on you and adds a nice burn on the aftertaste. It's like every conceivable part of your palate getting a workout in turn. I turned to Potch and said: "If I were high, I could eat a POUND of this shit." I thought of Rerb for some reason. . .
                        Anyhow, I bought one bag of everything. & Potch got contact info. I'll get that from him & post link soon. I KNOW at least some of my fellow BDR gourmands will like this.
                        Hmmm,sounds intriguing,Ig!
                        “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• THIS. I WANT THIS.

Comment

• HuhHuh! her name's "Titly".

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Had some of the Trader Joe's cheddar Bacon Ranch Dip on a bakes potato last night (a suggestion from the Fearless Flyer). It was like my baked potatoes have been waiting all their lives for this.

Comment

• Would try it just to say I tried it.

Comment

Working...
                                X