PeeEss4our

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Played some Resogun. It's alright...but not really needing to go back to it.
    Sounds like someone isn't good at it. :P

And heck yeah, Second Son is this week. woooo.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I have no idea if I am good at Resogun, because it doesn't explain itself very well.

Comment

• Kill all of the shit, don't die, save the humans, and keep your combo going. Fil is a BEAST and I still can't beat him yet.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• CANT WAIT FOR THIS OMG SO CLOSE TO BEING JOBE.

Comment

• Yup, looks shit hot. I'm kind of sad that I am going to end up needing three fucking VR kits though.

Getting Infamous tomorrow, Rob? I am so fucking excited. I wanna throw fireballs and scream along to Nirvana and be all "the 90s were awesome oh god I am old fuck it FIREBALLS" this weekend.

Comment

• I'm thinking about it. But I'm also thinking about ordering the new dev kit for the Oculus tomorrow. SO TORN.

Comment

• DONT DO IT

Just wait for retail man. I'm telling you. Patience.

Comment

• This basically is the retail according to reviews. HD, comes with the motion tracking camera, no more control box, etc..

I MUST HAVE IT MANG!

Comment

• I don't believe it. They said they don't expect to ship retail until 2015 in the last interview I saw. A whole year of development left? DO NOT BUY

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      Played some Resogun. It's alright...but not really needing to go back to it.
                      Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Kill all of the shit, don't die, save the humans, and keep your combo going. Fil is a BEAST and I still can't beat him yet.
                      I'm probably terrible at Resogun now. Last time I took a few weeks off from it, when I played again, I was garbage. It's been a month or two now, I'm probably worse. Yeah, basically kill shit, keep combo up and save the humans, they give a temporary boost to your attack that lasts a few seconds. I'd start on Rookie and save humans if you can but if not fuck it, just get used to the levels. Nemesis was my go to ship. It doesn't hit as hard, so tougher enemies take more shots but it fires a lot of missiles and they go everywhere (after you level up the weapons a bit). Easier to keep the combo up with that ship. Oh, and depending on the ship and cooldown, boost through enemies constantly, it is a life saver. Or just move on to Infamous.

Depending on when I can start the download for it, I should be playing Infamous late tonight, if not tomorrow, if I can stop trying to unlock shit in Ground Zeroes. Oh, and the Deja Vu mission, even better when you replay it in the MGS1 Snake skin. So many easter eggs, but also highlights the lack of David Hayter. I still want David Hayter as Solid/Naked Snake.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Infamous is fucking GORGEOUS. gotdamn. That being said, it's clunky as fuck when it comes to the animations of the main guy. It's distracting as fuck.

Comment

• Smoke was fun I until I unlocked neon. The game is gorgeous.
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Only spent two hours with but GODDAMN this finally feels next gen.

Comment

• Mercenary Kings is legit.

Comment

• I would love it except the boss running shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X