No announcement yet.

The Pancake Breffust (Breakfast thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (*Hawks out gum, pulls gun out of leopard print bag*) Okay, les' go.
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Oh shit yeah.

2 pieces of applewood smoked bacon and 2 scrambled eggs.

topped off with a mug of coffee.

Here's hoping today is good.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Cinnamon swirl bagel with Trader Joe's pumpkin cream cheese. It was ok, not nearly as delicious as I had built up in my head.
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Awww... sorry!

Three egg whites and turkey on a toasted wheat bagel. NOM!!!
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• So we have two little mom and pop doughnut places close to our house and I had never been to either. So this morning I suited up and prepared to get half a dozen from each to gauge who was tastier. Both cost the same, so thankfully I won't have to worry about "well, I like this place, but it's so much more expensive than the other place."

Stan the Donut Man:
            2 glazed, one chocolate iced cream-filled, one chocolate glazed, one glazed twist and one cinnamon-sugar twist.
            Had the cream-filled one as my first taste of this place. Not bad. Kind of generic.

The other place(no name, the sign above the store just states 'Donuts'):
            2 glazed, one chocolate iced custard filled, one glazed twist, one cake donut and one powdered sugar.
            Went with the basic glazed from here first. Delicious, melts-in-your-mouth kind of donut. Even just taking them out of the bag, they seemed softer(read:fresher) than Stan's. So far, I think this place is the winner.

I do find it funny that the second place has no name, so I may just have to come up with one on my own. The Donut Shoppe. The Donut Place. Donut Say 'I Love You'. Donut Do That.
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• This morning: krakowska Kielbasa from Pulaski meat Products in Linden, NJ. Fried in butter w/ scrambled eggs.
              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                I do find it funny that the second place has no name, so I may just have to come up with one on my own. The Donut Shoppe. The Donut Place. Donut Say 'I Love You'. Donut Do That.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                  Some suggestions:

Do Or Donut. There Is No Try.
                  Donut Answer The Phone! (Or "Donut Go In The Basement!")
                  Hurts, Donut?

OK, I never said these were GOOD suggestions. Donut give me that look! I donut need your scorn! BAH!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                    Some suggestions:

Do Or Donut. There Is No Try.
                    Donut Answer The Phone! (Or "Donut Go In The Basement!")
                    Hurts, Donut?

OK, I never said these were GOOD suggestions. Donut give me that look! I donut need your scorn! BAH!
                    Pahahaha, you can't stop now, can you?

Also, I donut know, I kinda like the SW reference. May have to use that one if I ever open up my own donut place. I hope you donut mind.

Comment

• Yeah, those are pretty great, Tim!

Comment

• http://blogs.houstonpress.com/eating...bagel.php#more

This looks equal parts delicious and terrifying.

Comment

• I made regular cat head biscuits... but I added some cooked breakfast sausage to the dough before I baked them.

They be all gone. I think I had 2.

ETA: Einstein Bros. is the shit! Also they have excellent coffee.

Comment

• My aunt makes biscuits like that once in a blue moon, big holidays and such. I think last time was for my 30th birthday. Ate the whole damn pan.

Comment

• Seriously... between Lola and Lola, Jr, I only got to smell them while they baked, pretty much.

Comment

• I'll second the love for Einstein Bros. Good sandwiches there.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X