Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xbox live & PSN & Wii & Steam username/long ass stupid number thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shouldn't we all be shitting on the wii? PS360 > wii
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
      At some point, Sony has to get "it," or they are going to go the way of Nintendo (i.e. specialty console). Speaking from a business standpoint, the big boys at Sony have to be looking at the long view (especially in the wake of Microsoft gaining so much ground). Online functionality is the long view. Maybe it won't happen this year but I think it will happen eventually.
      They fucking dicked around with online functionality AFTER the Dreamcast brought it. They never expected it to be as big as it is now. But then again, up until near the last half of this decade, not many people had broadband connection. Fuck, even in 2000 it was rare. They'll get it, but question is, at what price and who's paycheck.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Well yeah, the Wii is a non entity.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That's what she said. To me...

Comment

• You should have taken it out of its packaging first.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• But that's what makes it look "bigger".

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                They fucking dicked around with online functionality AFTER the Dreamcast brought it. They never expected it to be as big as it is now. But then again, up until near the last half of this decade, not many people had broadband connection. Fuck, even in 2000 it was rare. They'll get it, but question is, at what price and who's paycheck.
                That's the thing though. Broadband access has really stepped up in the past 5 years. Microsoft bet on a good thing (and it paid off). Now that the writing is on the wall (and who could blame Sony for not taking a bet on broadband availability since they already had a great system) Sony has to invest in their online functionality now. Or die. I just can't see them ignoring it any longer. Bad business sense. Really bad business sense.
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• And because they were able to bet on it early, MS got the upper hand. The ONLY thing Sony has issues with is party chat and in-game/XML instant invites. In-game lag can be fixed by Sony taking the responsibilities of servers away from the game publishers and charging users to play online.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                    And because they were able to bet on it early, MS got the upper hand. The ONLY thing Sony has issues with is party chat and in-game/XML instant invites. In-game lag can be fixed by Sony taking the responsibilities of servers away from the game publishers and charging users to play online.
                    And if Sony fixes those things AND keeps it's online free? MS would shit it's pants and I'd send Howard a 6 pack. Sorry if I don't have faith in Sony. I had a PS1, loved it. Same with the PS2. PS3 has soured me on them with one bad decision after another. IF, and it's a ginormous if, the 360 had any stability at all I don't think we'd be having this discussion. I just wish both companies would pull their heads out of their asses. Especially now that I have a tiny 720P tv that I could play tiny bluray movies and a ps3 game on
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• By the way, I love that we could have an actual discussion on the PS3 vs 360 without resorting to OMG you like the 360? UR GAY!!

I think the business plans of both Sony and Microsoft are fascinating and it's always fun to speculate where technology is going to head towards.
                      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                        By the way, I love that we could have an actual discussion on the PS3 vs 360 without resorting to OMG you like the 360? UR GAY!!

I think the business plans of both Sony and Microsoft are fascinating and it's always fun to speculate where technology is going to head towards.
                        Howard, you're a gay PS3 fanboi.

Comment

• I think the motion controller might help up the ante but where do you draw the line and calling it a gimmick? When it starts de-evolve into the Wii?

Comment

• Guilty.

Just think Josh, titties look better in Blu-ray. Therefore PS3>360.

Damn, I went there didn't I?

Comment

• Psssh. They look just as good on the HDDVD play... And it's chea...p...

Comment

• I love my PS3 to death, I just find the 360 more streamlined when it comes to online gaming, which I also love to death. Plus, my 360 came with a headset and I just don't have the $$$ to go buy one for the PS3. I also have like 100 friends on my 360, so I'm almost never lonely.
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X