World of Warcraft...It begins again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
    No, it's that most people don't have their Facebook/twitter/myspace/whitepages/google shit locked down and most people don't think about doing that. The stigma just from being a gamer at job sites. I mean, Josh, just imagine if your real full name was linked here. Fucking, if the current job googled your name before hiring you, you wouldn't have your current position.
    Simple solution. I don't post on they're forum. But of course I don't nerdrage either.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
      Simple solution. I don't post on they're forum. But of course I don't nerdrage either.
      Hehe. Yah, but if you just want to socialize with randoms, you should be able to, without giving up your identity.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• You can. Billy is the only one with my "realID."
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• http://www.wow.com/2010/07/15/catacl...ring-deepholm/

Hey guys I'm Thrall just gonna stand here keeping the GODDAMN WORLD FROM COLLAPSING ON ITSELF. Sorry about Garrosh and Sylvanas ruining the Horde!

Comment

• That's pretty neat
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Hmm pix aren't embedding.

ONE OF US ONE OF US

Comment

• Sigh. Got to LK last night. Our hunter had to bounce so we had no way to stop the enrages. Didn't kill him. And Sindragosa kept picking me for ice blocks so I dropped to third on DPS meters from first and my epeen suffered mightily.

Comment

• <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RzcirEwN2Sg&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_ US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RzcirEwN2Sg&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_ US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• AWESOME!

Comment

• I knew you would like it Josh. At least I have you.

Comment

• Comment

• Is that your character?

Also, YOU DONE GOT FUCKED.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• hahah, No. That is Ysera. Which is zomgssssssssssssss lore. and lulz2u private servers.

Comment

• Just announced the collector's edition. Guess who just ordered the collector's edition for Cataclysm? Mini-Deathwing!

Comment

Working...
                                X