No announcement yet.

PeeEss4our

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome man. Totes jelly. I got an update on my Xbone games today and I was so excited.

Comment

not going to lie though, kinda sad I'm not going to be waiting in line. It was always fun and exciting to do that whole spiel for each console.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Oh man, that Play Room demo on Jimmy Fallon last night was awesome. Now I kinda want one.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          Awesome man. Totes jelly. I got an update on my Xbone games today and I was so excited.
          Only one week to Xbonin'. I'm getting pretty pumped. Although I haven't decided if sitting at my front door waiting for the ups guy will be more difficult than getting up at 3am to go freeze my ass off outside a store.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
            Oh man, that Play Room demo on Jimmy Fallon last night was awesome. Now I kinda want one.
            Ice-T kicking that fucker at the screen was great.

I know it's a lame tech demo but I'm grabbing the camera so I can do some BDRcade episodes until I get my new PC.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

The only console I ever stood in line for was the 360. I got the very last one in the store. The PS2 I waited for the Gran Turismo bundle like everyone else. The xbox I worked at Best Buy and just kept one in the back. Before that systems weren't tough to get. My grandma pre-ordered the N64 and Playstation for me at a Babbage's and I just walked in and grabbed mine.

Comment

I still remember waiting in line and picking up Legend of Zelda from KB Toys.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Earliest console I got at launch was a PS2. Rented one at blockbuster, and then it was "stolen." Actually worked out cheaper for me I think, I only paid the deposit, which was the price of the PS2, plus the rental fee, but they gave you 2 controllers, so I basically got a controller free, and a nice carrying case.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

did the launches for the 64, dreamcast, xbox, gamecube, wii, wiiu, and the 3ds.

always fun. Gamecube was my favorite I think. Drunk off my ass at a wallmart for like 6 hours and we just made fun of people so we felt better about ourselves for sitting in a walmart trying to buy a nintendo product.

Comment

I am sad that I can't afford either system. I am not sad at the thought of having to wait in line for one.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Back up on Amazon. Glad my credit card is at home.

Comment

yep. Kinda love this thing so far.

After a rocky start in regards to the display not working (thank god for the usb update and the fact I had an extra tv), I've been playing for about 5 hours straight. The Social aspects are set up pretty fucking awesomely, the downloading/installing has been fixed and is much faster than the PS3, the controller is fucking ACES and puts that shitty fucking dualshock to shame, and the sharing stuff is easy and pretty neat.

Killzone is fucking GORGEOUS but only finished 2 missions. Can't speak of it's campaign yet.

AC4 is BEAUTIFUL and those open seas are memorizing.

Resogun is DOPE and is up there with Geometry Wars and Stardust in terms of replayability and addictiveness.

Haven't tried Contrast yet as I'm saving that for Lesley since she loves puzzle games.

Got the camera (free with credit at gamestop) for twitch streams (possibly one tomorrow) and the built in tech demo is totally neat if not compltely pointless after an hour of fucking around. But it's perfect to show friends the potential of it if used right. Voice commands are a bit better than the 360 in my opinion but I've always had problems with them on my 360. Jealous of the Xbox One guys if only for the insandity and p90x stuff they get but hopefully once we have a house I'll have one of those badboys.

Looking forward to what Sony has instore.

Also looking forward to you Xbox adopters to post in your thread so we can both be a tad jealous of each other.

Comment

Watched Lesley play Contrast for like 2 hours. Totally her type of game, me however, not so much.

Remote Play works pretty well considering I have shit for wireless here. Not a system seller, but a system perk if you already have a Vita.

Comment

Lesley digs it.

Comment

Fahey looks enthused.

Comment

Working...
                                X