No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• NICE!!!
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Excellent. The unified vision on all of this is impressive. I hope it holds up because there's along way to go to 2019.

Comment

• Holy shit Marvel! That's mighty impressive long term planning.

To Infinity War...and beyond!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            thank you sir. IT's really not all that bad. There are some great parts: Golden Gate Bridge scene, Jean Grey house fight, BEAST, etc..
            These. ^ I pledge my axe to Rerb.
            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              Dammit, I really wanted Keanu in there.
              Please don't take this the wrong way, but you're out of your mind.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Also: Marvel smehow figured out the only way to give Vin Diesel less dialogue than he had in GoTG

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  For me:

DoFP>FC>X2>X1>X3, with none of them being 'bad'.
                  X2 > First Class > Days of Future Past > The Wolverine > X-Men > The Last Stand > X-Men Origins: Wolverine.
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Fuck all that shit.

X-Men: The Cartoon Opening.

On a loop. For two hours. Still better than anything they've done so far.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• X-Men: The Arcade Game trumps all. FOOLS!
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                        Fuck all that shit.

X-Men: The Cartoon Opening.

On a loop. For two hours. Still better than anything they've done so far.
                        That. But that's like saying that the old arcade beat 'em up Aliens vs Predator is better than the whole Aliens or Predators movies (and it is).
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Loving the spoilers, Troy. Marvel absolutely has their shit together, and the next few years are gonna rock.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/eGwuoYKhqx8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                So good.

Comment

Working...
                                X