Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had no idea he was in the LoTR flicks.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Man, even I knew that. You're falling behind on your pop culture.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Or I just don't give a shit about LoTR.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
          Or I just don't give a shit about LoTR.
          Makes two of us.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Corn Flakes were supposed to help reduce sexual feelings....

I used to live in Battle Creek. It smelled like Fruit Loops by my house. That was the only good thing about that place.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
              Corn Flakes were supposed to help reduce sexual feelings....

I used to live in Battle Creek. It smelled like Fruit Loops by my house. That was the only good thing about that place.
              Kellogg was a nutbag. As depicted in The Road to Wellville.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Meet Stanley Watras.

Damn.

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regulate_%28song%29

Synopsis

On a cool, clear night (typical to Southern California) Warren G travels through his neighborhood, searching for women with whom he might initiate sexual intercourse. He has chosen to engage in this pursuit alone.<sup id="cite_ref-5" class="reference">[6]</sup>
                  Nate Dogg, having just arrived in Long Beach, seeks Warren. On his way to find Warren, Nate passes a car full of women who are excited to see him. Regardless, he insists to the women that there is no cause for excitement.
                  GOD YES.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    i always loved this Air Wolf synopsis
                    The series' protagonist is Stringfellow Hawke (Jan-Michael Vincent), a loner who lives in a cabin outside of Los Angeles, CA in a mountain resort area called Big Bear, accompanied only by his Bluetick Coonhound, "Tet", and the surrounding wildlife. Hawke is a recluse, spending most of his time alone with his priceless collection of paintings which he inherited from his grandfather (the art was a gift for his grandmother), and serenading eagles with his equally priceless Stradivarius cello. His only real friend and mentor is the older, eternally cheerful Dominic Santini (Ernest Borgnine) who raised Stringfellow and his brother Saint John (pronounced "sin-jin") after their parents died. Stringfellow's father and Dominic flew in World War II together.

Earlier, Hawke was a test pilot for Airwolf, an advanced supersonic helicopter with stealth capabilities and a formidable arsenal. Airwolf was built by the FIRM, a division of the CIA (a play on the term "the Company", a nickname for the CIA). When it is stolen by its twisted creator, Dr. Charles Henry Moffet (the late David Hemmings), Michael Coldsmith Briggs III (Alex Cord), the FIRM's deputy director, whose code name is Archangel, asks Hawke to go to Libya and get it back. Archangel has a blind left eye and walks with a limp as a result of having been caught in the carnage Moffet unleashed when he stole Airwolf.
                    Fearing that Hawke would refuse the mission to recover Airwolf, the FIRM confiscates his art collection, leaving Gabrielle (Hawke's pilot-episode love-interest, played by Belinda Bauer) behind to brief him for his mission. A week later, after an undercover operative is killed in the line of duty, Gabrielle is sent in undercover with Hawke being sent in sooner than originally planned. With Santini's assistance, Hawke finds and recovers Airwolf, but Hawke chooses not to return it. Instead, Hawke and Santini hide Airwolf, booby trapped, in an extinct volcano Hawke calls "the Lair," located in the remote "Valley of the Gods," which is visually modeled on Monument Valley. Hawke refuses to return Airwolf until the FIRM can recover his brother, St. John, who has been missing in action since Vietnam. To get access to Airwolf, Archangel offers Hawke protection from other government agencies who will try to recover Airwolf in exchange for flying missions of national importance for the FIRM

Comment

Karl from Die Hard was a professional Ballet dancer and defected from the USSR. Crazy.

Comment

Yes, Alexander Godunuv. An amazing dancer, kind of third in line in the "Nureyev/Baryshnikov/Godunuv" trilogy of male ballet dancers of the 70s & 80s. He died really young; I was really shocked.
                        Last edited by Lisa; 08-11-2011, 01:53 PM.
                        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

You didn't know that, Rob? I remember when he defected - damn, I AM old!

ETA: Beat by Lisa!
                          Last edited by Timothy225; 08-11-2011, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X