Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hmmmmmsssss....I think I'm going to cancel all the premium shit I have on cable and order netflix instead....I may actually get to see some decent shit.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• That's how I look at it. Well that and we just can't afford cable at the moment haha.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah I'm in the same boat right now.
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• The Incredible Hulk was fucking awesome. I saw it tonight. So much better than what I thought. The Hulk looked great. I loved the nods to Hulk lore. Ie. The old hulk sad song, David Banner. The next villain is totally going to be The Leader.
          "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

• Yeah, The Hulk was pretty decent. Alot more so than I thought it was going to be.

Watched Serenity last night. Forgot how much I love that flick. Jayne and Mal for the fucking win. And the Reaver/Alliance battle is so much better than anything in the prequels. Which saddens me.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, Serenity is fucking great. I'm actually watching Buffy Season Two now.

I caught The Bank Job last night. It was an excellent heist movie. Check it out.
              "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

• Watched the epic masterpiece WarGames this weekend. I <3 this movie. Pretty decent showing of actual hacker skills (social engineering, the phone tester, payphone hack) mixed with the incompetence of the military "So it'll keep playing the game until it hits DEFCON 1 and then it will blow up the world?" "Yep" "Well bring us to DEFCON 2 just in case.."

Plus the WOPR, the Sheedy, and Dabney "where the fuck have I been the last 2 decades" Coleman. Still enjoyable to this day.

Comment

• I just bought it 5 minutes ago from the studio store!
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Nice. I picked it up for 10 bucks this weekend at Best Buy.

Comment

• I payed 7.19.

Comment

• I used a gift card.

I win!

Comment

• And actually, I got it for 5 bucks because I used $5 reward coupon.

Comment

• Bastard! You cheat!

Comment

• Bring back Dabney Coleman! Anyone ever see Cloak & Dagger?
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• No, but I'm still waiting for a Cloak and Dagger movie based off the Marvel comic.

Actually, no I'm not. But Dagger was pretty hot.

Comment

Working...
                                X