No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only made it to the middle of the second season. Burned myself out on it. Need to get back on the horse.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Really bummed Baltar didn't do a Shiva Blast at the end of the Dodger episode of Arrow.

Comment

• The season one finale of Arrow, in true CW fashion, is overly dramatic to a ridiculous degree... And I was on board for 99.8% of it. Very entertaining. Plus they aren't going in the direction I thought they would so that's fun. Really looking forward to catching up on the new season.

Comment

• Downton Abbey is back, y'all!

...I am a 48-year-old pre-menopausal woman.

Comment

• Enjoy tea and cricket, my good lad.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              Downton Abbey is back, y'all!

...I am a 48-year-old pre-menopausal woman.
              Never seen a single episode. I do need to get to torrenting the new Sherlock though.

Comment

• Also Billy: Utopia. 6 episodes of insane.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Started season 2 of DEADWOOD last night. This show kicks so much damned ass.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Watched the kidney stone episodes of DEADWOOD last night in a fetal position...

The PAIN.
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• up to season 3 of Raising Hope. This show just keeps killing it.

and holy fuck does Melanie Griffith look TURRIBLE. jesus christ. her lips look like a puckered asshole.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        Watched the kidney stone episodes of DEADWOOD last night in a fetal position...

The PAIN.
                        Requiem for a gleet
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Watching the newest NCIS episode. One of Gibbs' former girlfriends has reappeared, Lt. Colonel Mann.
                          Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Looks like they're going to kill off McGee's girlfriend, Delilah.

I liked her & so did Abby.
                            Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• a little over half way done with Arrow. Could not stop laughing at "The Count" episode. that guy was acting in a completely different show.

Comment

• Haha yeah, I have no idea what that was supposed to be. It was Nick (Nate?) from Fringe!

Comment

Working...
                                X