• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ???

When are we getting another one?

I need more classic improv! Like 'Shaun Hocken'... or 'Hocken Shoot Goo!'

Make it happen.

yessir!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

It warms the cockles of my heart... or is it heartles of my cock (?) to see such healthy respect for one's elders!

Comment

Shut your filthy sewer! How dare you usurp muy old man ness??!! I'll make a rain coat out of your knee goretex!!!
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I'll understand if you were drunk when you posted this... because I know you'd never think of speaking to me that way.

Comment

Obviously.

Comment

I liked it nathan! Especially the knee gortex part.

Comment

I have cadaver bits in my knee...

Probably why I hear voices.

Comment

Like I've said, my tombstone will read: "It seemed like a good idea at the time."

Always a good idea to get smart mouthed with the trained killer.

Comment

you do realize that he will kill you ten times before you hit the floor right?
                    You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

What do you care sleepy pants. You will be Burgess Meradith with the broken glasses

Comment

New episode to be recorded this week. Movie selected: Hell Comes to Frogtown

WE've never seen it. Should be interesting.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Your "The Talking Dead" might get a lot more hits, as the Walking Dead named their podcast the same AND Tell 'Em Steve-Dave is going to try to produce a play based on the same name. Currently, you're fifth down from Google Instant... You might want to keep making new casts.
                          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

The Walking Dead didn't name it that, 2 random dudes did. And it's a horrible fucking podcast.

Comment

Shit if anything maybe someone will try to pay me for the domain since I own it. hahaha.

Comment

Working...
                              X