Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Braindead Radio Episode 10: You're going to Hollywood!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All right. Final Shiner determination postponed until summer. Speaking of which, I need to find and post that Shiner Beer Bread recipe. It's the goods.

Idol talk? Sigh. Rob and CJ singing? *cringe* Funny but still *cringe*.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

"I'm gonna mail ya, my genitalia..and then I'm gonna bust a nut..."
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

And I'll finish tomorrow. In general though, a more engaged CJ helps keep Rob on track too (time doesn't feel stretched). Seriously props to him. I hope we see more engaged CJ.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

YES.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
            The denim thing is a Western/blue collar thing. Hardly Canadian.
            Canadian Tuxedo, look it up. The term exists for a reason.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

A rather lame reason, as my point still stands.

Comment

Your point is.........what? That you don't like the term? Canadian tuxedo is, was, will always be the term for an all denim outfit.
                Example #1
                Example #2
                Example #3
                Last edited by B_Metal; 01-21-2010, 06:14 AM.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Haha.

Comment

The term originally came about as a derogatory put down of Canadians. Completely overlooking the fact that an all-denim look originated in the US.

Comment

• Do you wear all denim?

*please please please*

Comment

• Ugh and be labeled Canadian?

Yes, I do own 2 denim shirts. I don't think I've ever worn them with denim jeans though.

Comment

• I miss my denim jacket. IT was fucking sweet.

Comment

• It's cool Howard, mean no offense but it is what it is. Also never owned a denim shirt/jacket.

Comment

• None taken. I just like word/phrase origins.

Comment

• Great episode so far. Loved the American Idol songs.

I wanna mail ya, my genitalia, indeed.
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X