Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeff Fahey: THE MAN, THE MYTH, LEMONADE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
    Aww. If I were to ever go gay, I'll super glue a bunch of hair on my chest. Just for you.

Haha. Do it in the Zangief pattern haha.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
      Yes, it is unnatural. It's a garden. Let it grow.

No dice, if nature didn't want us to shave. It wouldn't have created certain peoples with the ability not having to do so. Nor giving us the knowledge to create hair removal technology. Besides, I likes the smoothness.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Agree to disagree. Then again, I like to fuck men. Not boys.

*Double snap*
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

My balls are the only thing that get shaved besides my face. If I was a swimmer I'd shave my chest.

Comment

If you're naturally smooth it's one thing (you can't control genetics) but shaving it off? Completely unnatural. Seriously makes me wonder if the person doing the shaving wants to be a boy.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

you ball shaver, you. I'd be afraid to bring a pair of clippers down there.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I shaved my chest once just to see what the deal was. I fucking hated it so much. It was itchy growing in, made my chest looked weird and my girl at the time fucking hated it. My chest hair makes me feel manly. Just like my stalloneshoulder.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    I've only had one problem in over 13 years doing it and that was my fault. It's not like I'm taking a straight razor down there. haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                      Agree to disagree. Then again, I like to fuck men. Not boys.

*Double snap*
                      OH NO YOU DIDN'T!

Anyway, I imagine when I'm older it'll be different. Still, nothing wrong with trimming that shit down.

Comment

Having a hairy chest does make one manly. Fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          There are guards to prevent "accidents."

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                          OH NO YOU DIDN'T!

Anyway, I imagine when I'm older it'll be different. Still, nothing wrong with trimming that shit down.
                          Nothing wrong with trimming. It's the shaving completely that is WRONG!!!!

Comment

At certain points in my life I even considered getting that shit removed. Crazy days.

Comment

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/e_R93Ps8pQI&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/e_R93Ps8pQI&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

So as probably the hairiest man on the boards...Ari can attest...Shaving the chest/legs/arms is r/tarded...However trimming is sometimes necessary. I have done both and let me tell you, shaving is no bueno.

However, I would like to hear your opinions on shaving of back hair...personally I try to Nair it every other month, but I'm considering lazer...Back hair sucks...but back hair prevents bad bacne...So it kinda works...

As far as nuts, I keep it like Bobby Vitale. Word.
                                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Working...
                                X