No announcement yet.

June 17, 1994

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They come in black? Wow. I thought Haband only carried red, bright blue, yellow, and plaid. I'm telling ya, a pair of red plaid pattern floods and yellow short-sleeve shirt, black socks with garters, white shoes, and a duffer, and I'm all set.

John Taylor? I scoff.

Comment

Hey fellas, they moved the Early Bird special to 3:45.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

You may laugh but I'm serious. The black ones (with the elastic waistband) ARE on back order. I know this because we ordered black and khaki Haband pants for my Father in Law 3 weeks ago, and we've only received the khaki ones so far.

Oh God please kill me now
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
          [Splutters Diet Coke onto screen]

FOURTH GRADE?!

I was just starting my 1st legal internship. God DAMN do I feel old.
          Ehhh, don't worry about it. The age you were is the age you were, nuttin' you can do about it.

I was 30. And I was working - get this! - at freaking Speedo! Yes, Speedo, as in "Banana Hammocks 'R Us". I worked in the sales office - I was the admin for the VP of the East coast sales team. I wasn't there long, only seven months - I hated it from day one. Actually, the white-hot hate I had for that job inspired me to go out on job interviews on my lunch break every single time my boss was out of town, which was at least 3 days out of the week, every week. That job and that desire to get the hell out ASAP is what lead to my job at ABC Television. Definitely a step up, job-wise.

Plus - back to OJ for a sec - at ABC, we had a live feed for the verdict of the murder trial. That was amazing - being right there on our news floor when it was announced. I remember another admin who was standing next to me while we watched - the "not guilty" verdict was announced, and she burst into tears. She said, "Look at Ron Goldman's sister - oh, those poor people." And I looked and saw how Kim Goldman had thrown her head forward into her lap, and when she sat up, her face was drenched in tears - then I got teary eyed myself.
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

I was 11....
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

The old people tags are great!
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

I was 16. We watched the verdict live. The whole high school did.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                  I was 16. We watched the verdict live. The whole high school did.
                  Whereas we watched the Challenger explosion live.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

So did I. I was 8.
                    "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                    - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                    http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                    http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

We got out of school early for that and no one told us why. Didn't know until I got home. Now THAT was a fucked up day for me. Major space nerd at that age.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

OJ fucked up the Rockets' first championship. Fuck him.

Comment

Saw the Challenger go boom on TV at home. My brother ran in to my room (day off from college) and told me something was wrong with the shuttle.

Sometime afterwards, the township named the new elementary/intermediate school after Christa McAullife.

Comment

Too young for Challenger, as for the verdict. We set up a tv in class, I was in middle school and we were all suprised about the verdict.

Comment

The verdict was a hell of a shockwave. Credit where credit is due, once they played the race card, and made the LAPD look incompetent, it was Game Over. I figured when that happened, they were going to get a Not Guilty verdict when all was said and done.

Comment

It wasn't understood at the time, but looking back. The prosecution done fucked up.

Other bits of fallout from the trial. Everyone had a book related to the case. I mean EVERYONE.

Comment

Working...
                                X