X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bart's Nightmare

Playing it on the Genesis.

This game is kicking my ass.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Fuck that game. So much hate as a kid,. The tomato throwing part always pissed me off.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Wow, you have a working goddamned Genesis? Fuck yeah, nigga!

Comment

SNES > Genesis
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I went from the NES straight to the PS2.

Comment

I've found working SNES, NES and Genesis decks in the last month. So far, I've been buying games like crazy for them.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
              Fuck that game. So much hate as a kid,. The tomato throwing part always pissed me off.

What's pissing me off is the main staging area. Having to hop on those pieces of paper to trigger the levels. It's a lot of shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Luca View Post
                I went from the NES straight to the PS2.
                CRASH IS NO MARIO GOOD SIR.

Comment

Except for the Simpsons' arcade game. All other console Simpsons games suck horrendously.
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                    Except for the Simpsons' arcade game. All other console Simpsons games suck horrendously.
                    QFT.

Except for Krusty's fun house or whatever the shit it was called.

Comment

Oh, the puzzle game where you kill mice? That was alright. Still, the console Simpsons games were way too difficult and even broken. Could anyone get through Virtual Bart? No way.

Comment

Virtual Bart gave my SNES AIDS.

But I have a soft spot for Bart vs. The Space Mutants because hearing that theme music coming from my NES was fucking glorious as a kid. The game sucked, but goddammit I beat that fucker.

Comment

How did you get through the mall level? Good christ almighty.

Comment

SHEER FUCKING WILL.

Comment

What the fuck was going through the minds of these programmers in the day?

Comment

Working...
                              X