No announcement yet.

Zombieland *SPOILERS*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me, Corey, & Phat all saw it. I really loved it. Any film that opens with Metallica's For Whom the Bell Tolls gets a pass in my book, and luckily the rest of the movie was just as strong.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Hell yes. Got the tone down perfectly. And the fact that I want to see what happens to these characters now just shows how great the characters were realized. Tallahassee = BADASS. I must have my Woody figure with twinkie and banjo.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I loved this movie! There were some pretty funny scenes - plus Bill Murray was great.
        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

I still feel like a douche for inadvertently spoiling people on that, but it didn't take away from my viewing experience knowing who it was at all. Actually, since I had no idea what capacity he was going to be used in, I was kinda just keeping my eye out (as I thought it was going to be a blink-and-you-missed-it thing).
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

WHAT THE SHIT?! YES, PLEASE!
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Fuck yeah. That's awesome.

Comment

I've been saying that a zombie TV show would be such a great idea for so long now. Maybe the Walking Dead will fulfill my dreams of seeing gory mayhem on a weekly basis.

Comment

Walking Dead would be a great drama but I also need me some comedy. If they brought that over as a TV show, it would be fantastic.

Comment

Doubtful. I'm excited for it, but I doubt we'll see a shit load of gore as it's on A&E I believe.

Comment

FX showed a guy getting blown to pieces on Over There. Cable can easily show gore if they don't act like slackjawed pussies.

Comment

Blame the "Won't you think of the children?!" people, aka parents who think they're good parents by complaining and not actually parenting.

Comment

Well Breaking Bad has had some shit, but we're talking a few deaths an episode, no pulling bodies apart with guts hanging out ala Savini.

Comment

Zombieland 2 has been announced. In Hoobastank threeeeee-deeeeeee.

The sequel will be in 3-D, say writers Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick. "It would be nice to have a love interest for Tallahassee... He's dangerous. Women like a bad boy." The second film will be about growing up in a world that forces you to be an adult much quicker than you would be otherwise. And the second film will "stay with our dysfunctional family" while possibly adding new characters.

Comment

Totally down with that.

Comment

In I am.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X