Braindead Radio Episode 6: Carrot Sticks and Public Bathrooms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
    I've been contemplating putting PB on a burger. Haven't mustered the courage yet though. Lol
    It is glorious.

Three things:

1. PB and carrots is weird but it seems like it would taste pretty good.

2. I cannot believe Rob and CJ don't use ass gaskets in public restrooms. Good lord.

3. Rob, you need not feel shame from being pee shy in public. It is merely you being in touch with your prehistoric ancestors. Your lizard brain realizes that taking care of business leaves you vulnerable and that you must be ever vigilant against threats known and unknown. When the End of Days is upon us, those of us who are pee shy will rule the planet.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
      It is glorious.

Three things:

1. PB and carrots is weird but it seems like it would taste pretty good.

2. I cannot believe Rob and CJ don't use ass gaskets in public restrooms. Good lord.

3. Rob, you need not feel shame from being pee shy in public. It is merely you being in touch with your prehistoric ancestors. Your lizard brain realizes that taking care of business leaves you vulnerable and that you must be ever vigilant against threats known and unknown. When the End of Days is upon us, those of us who are pee shy will rule the planet.
      1. Try it. It's not bad.

2. I'm too lazy, and I barely use public restrooms for the most part. But I know you can't get AIDS from the toilet because I saw that HBO PSA with the kids that loved Daredevil but the one kid had AIDS and couldn't do the blood oath and then we all learned that you can be friends with kids with AIDS because you can't catch it from toilet seats or sneezing. Plus Matt Murdock is cool.

3. That makes me feel better haha.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So far so good...these fucking threads get long quick...
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Working...
        X