• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the layout is pretty.*

*Russ: one of the easily converted to the "Br..."
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

I want the forums to match the main page. I'm OCD about shit like that.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I haven't listened yet but I'm assuming, based on the goings on here at teh forums, that this is the last episode of Podcaust. Is this what prompted a brand new picture of CJ? It's like a damn Sasquatch sighting.

Comment

It is actually. And I love that picture. It was after we finished ep 78 and ep 1 last Friday. Good stuff.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

That was marathon session of podcasting.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Indeed. haha. I hope it was worth it. I thought that episode was one of our best actually. Felt like we went out on a high note. IT's all downhill from here haha.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I love Highlander. Sorry. "You're the immortal now, dog." killed me.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

HAha, lots of people love Highlander. I'm just not one of those people. And yeah, after that we started doing Connery impressions all night.

Comment

Highlander shit was gold. I like the premise of Highlander but like you said, execution was shit.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      CAn someone post the banner/description/ link over at the other site for me? Thanks in advance.

Comment

Don't look at me like that! Also, CHUD hates me, even though they don't know me. DAMN GNATSIES!
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

When I get home I will try to post it.

Comment

Great ending. I will miss the name, but the new one is undeniably better. Who the hell was the kid that called in?
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I'm hoping it's a kid of a dude that Ceej knows. Otherwise, we have kid fans. And that means I'm a rolemodel. YES! ASS TO ASS!

Comment

Shit, I thought that was your kid brother Rob. I thought the cadence seemed similar.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X