Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YES to Bark at the Moon...

Ladyfriend > girlfriend

lady friend totally sounds like hooker....
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

BRING ON THE SKANK GORILLA
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Holy shit, there is no pimp in Pretty Woman? Really? I mean the whole movie is retarded but for some reason I never picked up on the fact that she's pimpless.

Comment

My current plan is to download all of these and listen to them while hunting. Randall - MUSIC TO KILL BY

Comment

I'd sell my body in a heartbeat. That being said more guys than ladies would pay and I do have some reservations about that. Mostly about the fact that I'm not a fan of the cock.

Comment

Marissa is funny "Yes, you showed it to me." hahahaha. She'll learn.

Comment

Thor was not for gay kids and ladies.

THOR WAS AWESOME RANDALL.

Comment

Captain America is the best Marvel film? Meh. It's okay but it's not as good as Iron Man/X-2 IMO. I thought it lost steam half way through personally.

Comment

MARISSA HOW DARE YOU TALK SMACK ABOUT MARK RUFFALO! THE RUFFALO IS GREAT!

Comment

I know exactly what you are talking about Marissa in regards to thinking people are older when they are younger and the good/bad feeling that comes with that. Awesome.

Comment

Buffy sucked!

Comment

IRON MAN vs. THE IRON GIANT = TICKETS BOUGHT

Comment

I think the JT flick looks decent if you're talking about the one where time is a commodity. Seems like it's right out of a Philip K. Dick book.

Comment

Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                              I think the JT flick looks decent if you're talking about the one where time is a commodity. Seems like it's right out of a Philip K. Dick book.
                              I posted the trailer of it in the new movies that don't deserve a thread thread and not one person responded.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                              X