Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing a bunch of Wasteland 2 (the shit), Fallout Shelter (iOS), and Alan Wake.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• seriously guys, that Fallout Shelter game on iOS is great. The fact that they made it so it's not a "WAIT FOR THE TIMER OR PAY MONEY" game is great.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I have it on my phone, but haven't been able to mess with it yet.

Comment

• I hate that it doesnt' have cross saves for ipad/iphone. I currently have 2 separate games going.

Comment

• It seems like a lot of games are broken in regards to cross save right now.

Comment

• Picked up Titan Souls on the PC today. HARD. AS. BALLS.

I was not prepared for this. hahah

Comment

• Buffington is a pimp in Wasteland 2. I AM THE ANIMAL WHISPERER.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  Picked up Titan Souls on the PC today. HARD. AS. BALLS.

I was not prepared for this. hahah
                  Beat two of the bosses so far. Fuck.

Comment

• Beat 6 bosses with Ceej this weekend in Titan Souls. Fun but hard.

Playing a shit load of Wasteland 2. Was in the middle of a massive end mission battle last night when the power went out. Lost everything.

Thankfully I had saved like 20 mins earlier, but still.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Beat 6 bosses with Ceej this weekend in Titan Souls. Fun but hard.

Playing a shit load of Wasteland 2. Was in the middle of a massive end mission battle last night when the power went out. Lost everything.

Thankfully I had saved like 20 mins earlier, but still.
                      Ahhhhh, that's why you got shitty about it on FB. Sorry broheim.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• yeah man, it was not a good night. Between losing all of my progress there, we were in the middle of packing breakables, and no AC, etc..

Just not a good night.

Comment

• I understand. So much drama around here lately. Just want to fucking go full unabomber and live in the woods.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                            I understand. So much drama around here lately. Just want to fucking go full unabomber and live in the woods.
                            YOURE A DRAMABOMBER

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              YOURE A DRAMABOMBER

Comment

• Go get buried at Wrestlemania.

Comment

Working...
                                X