Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wasn't there a candy thread? There is now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahaha

fucking hate peeps though.

srsly.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by V View Post
      Ok... here's the story.

We go to Walmart looking for chocolate Reddi-Wip... and some pecans for baking.
      Yeah. Right. for BAKING. Is that what the kids are calling it these days?
      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Fuck you guys for judging Tubby Cruella de Ville and her love for chocolate-covered Peeps and probably anything else chocolate-covered, such as entire hams, bacon noodle casseroles, mashed potatoes, all of that in one sitting, etc.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
          Fuck you guys for judging Tubby Cruella de Ville and her love for chocolate-covered Peeps and probably anything else chocolate-covered, such as entire hams, bacon noodle casseroles, mashed potatoes, all of that in one sitting, etc.
          f I weren't about to piss my pants,I would have thought to take the time for a lovely photo op to accompany this story.
          “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

After a five year drought I finally had Nanaimo Bars again last night. Brittany made up a huge fucking platter for my birthday. Goddamn you British Colombia, you brilliant bastards.

Comment

Brittany just finished her burger cake.

Comment

Me quick one want slow

Comment

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

And why the fuck is Claptrap listenin' to sweet soulful jams?
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Robots need Al Green too.

Comment

Especially sexbots. Right Rherb?
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                        X