PodCaust Episode 74: District G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PodCaust Episode 74: District G

We finally take a fucking vacation and come back with some stupid stories. Ceej loves him some steak, Rob gets cockblocked by some Asians, and Ceej doesn't care about friendship. Rob cries during the Wrath of Khan, Ceej spoils Harry Potter and jams to Wizards of Rock, our new Police Academy band is born, we meet up with Fej from the boards. Then Rob and Lesley spoil the shit out of District 9 during their segment at the end of the episode.
    <!-- ***************************************** text here ***************************************** -->
    Huzzah!
    100.00%
    Burn them!
    0.00%
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Your lack of Wal-Mart knowledge amuses me.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I end up sounding like Cosby, when I'm trying to pull something out of my ass.
      I had been drinking, but no more than what I normally do at that time of day.

Seriously, I was eating Five Guys and I thought I missed the call-in cutoff. In regards to Ceej, it's back on.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Hah. Yum, now I want 5 guys. Also in regards to Ceej, I think we may have missed the extension of the olive branch. haha.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Is the D9 spoiler zone well defined?
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Spoiler for it is during she's Right I'm Rob at the very end of the show. If you stop the cast after the end of our show, you'll be good to go.

Comment

Cool. Gotta see this flick.

Comment

Bear Grillis?

Comment

Haha. Regarding what? Did I say his name wrong? That guy is a douche anyways.

Comment

Yes you did. And yes he is.

Also, is "exactly" prominent(?) in Minnesota vernacular, as well as "seriously?" ? Notice that both are uttered quite a lot by you guys and guests.

Comment

Could be. I don't really pay attention except that I did try to cut out the word epic for a while. haha.

Comment

"Exactly" is not MN venacular. People say it around here too.

And how nice of you to name drop "Movie Moan", but really Rob? Why rag on the New Beverly? It's not an arthouse.
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Oh shit, I got it right? Regarding the name of your cast? Whew! Also, I rag on the Bev cause I can. I got nothing against it. Just jealous.

Comment

Nice to hear Khan love.

Comment

Well, it's not really my cast. It's someother guy's who I just latched on to. Plus, I'm trying to get on to Back-Talk. As said by man in Belfast. I'm trying to be the Danny McBride of podcasts.

You did however screw up "Miracle Mile" and call it "Miracle Man".
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                              X